- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.7 x 5.1 cm ; 63.5 g
- Item model number: 70071
- ASIN: B000KL1N3C
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,12,014 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Carex Health Brands Apex, Ultra Pill Crusher
|Price:||1,131.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||2,268.00 (67%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The ergonomic triangle shape of the Ultra Pill Crusher is designed for easy handling
- It turns pills into powder for easy swallowing, and is easy to clean
- Powerful leverage to easily crush hard-to-swallow pills
- Secure grip for those with limited strength
- Storage area under cap
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Size:Pack of 1 The Ultra Pill Crusher is specifically designed for those suffering from weakened grip or arthritis. The Apex Pill Crusher uses an inverse molding process creating a tight seal which allows the user to gradually apply more pressure until the pills have fully converted into powder form. The ergonomic triangular design allows for easy handling and a loose grip during crushing. It creates a fine powder which can easily be consumed with liquids for patients who have a difficult time swallowing pills
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This pill crusher has a simple but rugged design that fits comfortably in your hands during use. The pill crusher has two parts, a clear plastic crushing chamber that is threaded on the outside and a crushing handle that is made from a high-density (hard) polypropylene. You simply put the pill(s) inside the crushing chamber and turn the crushing handle until you crush the pills to the desired consistency. The crushing chamber has smooth walls so the crushed pills are not trapped in any tiny crevices, but sometimes a film of fine powder will cling to the sides of the crushing chamber; we found this powder film to be the case when crushing the aspirin tablets to a powder. We crush our dog's pills to a more granular texture, but you can turn the crushing handle to turn the pills into a fine powder.
As stated earlier, our only concern with this device is when you turn a pill into a powder, some of that powder clings as a film to the sides of the crushing chamber so you will not get the full dose of your medication; we estimate that up to 5% of your pill may cling to the crushing container wall as a fine powder film. Other than this concern, we found this to be an excellent product that should give you long-term use. We have added some photos to illustrate the points of our review.
Some hints for those of you who may not have needed to crush pills before:
Do not attempt to crush gel caps; they are not designed to be crushed. If you try it, you will end up with a small amount of messy, useless liquid.
Do not crush extended release pills; they will not work right if you do.
Since most pills are not designed to be crushed, most of them taste nasty. Be prepared to have something with texture and taste to mix it in or to to drink afterwards. My doctor recommends – I kid you not – chewable Flintstones children’s complete vitamins for me to take. I find that chewing one immediately after swallowing a spoonful of crushed medicine mixed into unsweetened applesauce kills the vile taste of the medicine.
If you are considering a liquid version of the medication, ask the pharmacist what it taste like. Some are even worse then the taste of crushed pills. Moreover, The liquid version may be considerably more costly since the pharmacist may have to reconstitute it. One of my medications in pill form cost $7 as a co-pay but in liquid form cost $50 as a co-pay.