Cardio Max JSB HF78 Magnetic Upright X Bike Fitness Exercise Cycle (Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Magnetic Upright X Bike With 4 Kg Flyweight And 3 Cranks For A Smooth Cycling Experience
- Compact In Nature That Saves Space. 16 Level Tension Controller. Non Skid Foot Pedals With Adjustable Footstraps
- Display : Time, Distance, Speed, Total Distance Travelled
- Easy Foldable Design. With Backrest Support And Back Handles. Installation Video Readily Available On Youtube
- Max Weight Capacity : 100 Kgs. Assembly Size (Cm) ：, 103X53X119
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
The shipping process for this item follows dispatch guidelines laid down by various state governments and may require additional documentation.
Please use our Purchase Regulations Guide to know the rules that apply to your location.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
JSB Cardio Max HF78 Magnetic Upright X Bike Fitness Exercise Cycle with Backrest Support and Handles is one of the latest inclusion in our range of home fitness equipments. This fitness cycle comes with a superior 4 kgs flyweight and 3 cranks for a smooth cycling experience. Its uniquely folding design makes it compact and portable in nature. It can be used for slimming, fat reduction, general exercise and for cardio training. This exercise cycle comes with a smooth 16 level tension controller and has non skid foot pedals with adjustable footrest straps. Its installation video is readily available on Youtube for your comfort and this exercise bike comes with a 1 year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an excellent exercise bike for home use - noiseless in operation and the foldable option saves a lot of space. With the height adjustment, it can be used by the entire family (even kids under adult supervision - can enjoy and get into a workout routine). The bike comes with manually adjustable 16 tension settings, electronic display meter that alternates between distance, speed, time, calories and an odometer. The backrest cushion is very comfortable. The other things I liked was the side arms, the mobile phone holder and a groove on the display panel - I use this to place my tablet.
Installation/ Assembly: The assembled bike weighs around 19 kg. (The packed box weighs around 21 kg). Assembling the different parts can take between 2 - 4 hours. There is an assembly video created by the manufacturer that you can watch online as well. The box also comes with an assembly manual, warranty card stamped by the manufacturer JSB Healthcare and tools for assembly (see photo). The 2 spanners become useful as both are required to be used in tandem while assembling the pedals. Before assembling, take the time to review all the different components. There are some washers (spring washers) that appear to be broken or cut, but nothing to worry as they fall perfectly in place when tightened. I took a little help from my Black & Decker manual driver which made it easier. IMPORTANT: The bike/ components are heavy and it is recommended that 2 people are involved in the assembly - one person can take the lead, while the other assists. Also before/ after using the bike, you may need to check that the height adjustment knob is fixed tight - as the normal movements during using the bike may make it loosen slightly - if so, just tighten again)
Overall, I liked the compactness (the price may be a little higher due to its foldability- space saving ability), no rough edges and neat design. JSB Healthcare have many exercise equipment although not all may be featured on Amazon - check out their website for further details. Delivery by Amazon was well before the promised date and thanks to the courier boy who carried the heavy box.
For future improvements, I would suggest to the manufacturer:
1. to go for a more user friendly electronic display (the current mode is still good)
2. the tension knob currently does not have any indicators (eg. an arrow) to point the tension level. This needs to be in place. (I have solved this by making a mark with an ink marker)
3. the user manual could be made lively by having photos in color (currently B/W) and some of the pedal photos looks to have been mis-labelled (Right instead of Left and vice-versa).
4. the seat cushion is a little uncomfortable. It feels different from the professional bikes at fitness centers. But this is my personal opinion.
Coming to the usage part, it gives 16 resistance options which shoul be more than sufficient for most of the people. This one is really silent, hardly will anyone notice.
The downside is that it is a bit difficult to get in and out because of the hand support provided with the seat.