- Item Weight: 762 g
- Item model number: POTGJ0749
- ASIN: B01EOWQSU0
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 April 2016
- Average Customer Review: 271 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #129 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Cappl Vertical Garden Wall Hanging Pot (Pack of 12,Black)
|Sale:||339.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||60.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Made up of Polypropelene , UV Stabilized , with Strong Hooks
- Height : 129 mm, Width : 97 mm, Length : 125 mm , Available in Black, Teracotta, Green and 7 Other Colours
- Widely used to Create Vertical Gardens, Can be easily hanged on Wire Mesh and Other Window Bars / Railings
- Write a Product Review , Once the Product is delivered, as this would be helpful to other customers, as well , for us, in Improving the Product Design
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Black | Size: Pack of 12
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Vertical Gardening Wall Hanging Pot, Also known, as Vertical Hook Pot, has been Designed to Create economical Vertical Gardens at an Affordable Cost. The Dimensions of the Pot are as Under : Length : 129 mm Width : 97 mm Height : 129 mm This Vertical Pots are used on Wire Mesh to Create a Modular Vertical Garden. This is a Cost Effective and easy way to create greenery at your residence or for any of the Projects. These Pots are made by CAPPL and Black and Terracotta are made from Good Quality of Recycled Polymers and Other Colours ( Green, Violet, Red, Pink, Baby Pink, Yellow, Orange ) are made from 100 % Prime Virgin Grade Polymers. We Provide a Warranty of 2 Years for Black and Teracotta colours against any Damages and for 3 Years for any other Colours. This Pots are UV Stabilized and ideal for Usage in Indoors as well as in Outdoors. You will need around 350 – 400 Pots Per 100 Sq.ft. This Pots can be used to Hold weight of up to 1.5 Kg and you can use Cocopeat / Peat moss as a growing medium in this Pots. Further, This pots, are ideal for Seasonals, Indoor Plants like money Plants, Syngoniums, and Other Ground Covers in this.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
271 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
plastic quality is good
looks very beautiful when you hang them
800rs 25 pieces 35rs(approx per piece) i feel its worth.
genuine product as shown in the picture but no branding name (CAPPL) printed.
only useful for small plants and climbers
very small which looks equal to a large coffee mug.
number of water drain holes which is not required for that size pot.
you cannot hang them on grills until you use a binding wire
I felts the holes at bottom should have been less, the mud keeps sinking everytime I water.