- Reading level: 6.00+ years
- Paperback: 30 pages
- Publisher: Vakils, Feffer and Simons Pvt. Ltd.; 1 edition (3 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184621191
- ISBN-13: 978-8184621198
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,12,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
You Can't Always Tell! Paperback – Import, 3 Apr 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
Priyanka Talwar is a lawyer and a mother of two. 'You Can't Always Tell!' is inspired by Priyanka's son and by millions of families around the world who are affected by food allergies. Priyanka began writing in the hope of providing a fun yet informative manner in which to share allergy information. 'You Can't Always Tell!' was written both to engage children who have allergies and as a resource to aid in allergy education; to convey the message that missing out on certain foods doesn't mean missing out on the fun. Priyanka is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators and lives in Mumbai.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would recommend this book for teachers to read to their classrooms at the beginning of the year as a good way to open up dialogue about food allergies in the classroom.