Canon PIXMA MG 5670 Wireless Color All-in-One Printer (White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wireless connectivity - Available for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PictBridge, Wireless LAN, PIXMA Cloud Link
- ISO Standard print speed (A4) : up to 8.7ipm (colour) / 12.2ipm (mono)
- Maximum Printing Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Borderless printing upto A4 size
- Compatible with PG-750 and CLI-751 series ink cartridges
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Print scan copy WIFI with access point mode (available in black and white colors), Apple Airprint, Google Could Print, Pixma Cloud Link, Pixma Printing Solutions, auto power on and off with 2.5 inch color display, print from e-mail. PIXMA printers are designed for an exceptional printing performance like the optional XL ink cartridge that delivers genuine Canon quality ink at a higher volume, at a lower cost. Printing Method-Bubble Jet. The PIXMA Printing Solutions App available on both iOS and Android platforms allows users to enjoy mobile printing and scanning. This web app allows you to print and edit photos with your tablet PC, with a wide selection of templates to choose from. With PIXMA Cloud Link, you can print from popular online services like Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox. The PIXMA Printing Solutions app delivers efficiency, functionality and satisfaction. With the use of Wi-Fi connectivity, you can scan and print photos taken on your smartphone or tablet device, as well as documents and web pages.
From the Manufacturer
PIXMA Printing Solutions
Print wherever, whenever
Get better mobile printing options with the PIXMA Printing Solutions app that allows you to scan and print on your mobile device. You can also access and print from Cloud services via PIXMA Cloud Link. For mobile devices equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, printing can be performed with just a simple tap on the printer*.
The Freedom of Printing with Mobile Connectivity. Mobile printing is now made easier and more accessible with these smarter solutions.
PIXMA Printing Solutions App
The PIXMA Printing Solutions App available on both iOS and Android platforms allows users to enjoy mobile printing and scanning. You can even check your remaining ink levels and access PIXMA Cloud Link using the app.
This web app allows you to print and edit photos with your tablet PC, with a wide selection of templates to choose from.
PIXMA Cloud Link
With PIXMA Cloud Link, you can print from popular online services like Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox. Now you can also Scan to Email and Attach to Webmail services like Google and Yahoo.
Access Point Mode
You can now print wirelessly from mobile devices to your printer without the need to sign on both devices to a wireless LAN network.
If you have a digital camera supporting the DPS over IP (Wireless PictBridge protocol), you can print photos wirelessly without the need to first transfer the photos to a PC.
Mopria - Driver-less and Hassle-free Printing.
The Mopria Standard provides intuitively simple wireless printing from Android mobile devices, without downloading any vendor-dependent apps.
AirPrint - Touch, Send and Print!
With an AirPrint enabled PIXMA Printer, you can now wirelessly print email documents, web pages, photos and so much more with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
Print From Email - Attach, Send and Print!
Print email attachments by sending them to your printer, so you can enjoy the convenience of getting your documents printed out easily.
Google Cloud Print - Printing Without Limits.
Google Cloud Print lets you print photos and documents from its Cloud Printing service. Simply register your PIXMA Printer to your Google Cloud Print account without having to install a driver on your smartphone device.
The PIXMA Advantage
- Intelligent Touch System & Panel - Convenient user interface: The Intelligent Touch System* cleverly illuminates specific function keys in sequence for the current operation, so you always know what to do when scanning or copying. Also, the capacitive touch-sensitivity across the entire operation panel adds to greater ease-of-use.
- Direct Disc Print - Design your entertainment : PIXMA printers have the built-in capability to print designs* directly onto a CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Begin personalizing your photos, graphics and more, on a disc you can call your own.
- Self-opening Tray - Easy printout pick up : PIXMA ensures you have a smooth printing experience, especially with the automatic tray-opening feature* that flips, waits and collects your documents fresh off the machine.
- Double Front Paper Cassettes - Two paper sizes, hassle-free use: Thanks to the double front paper cassettes* in a PIXMA, you can load and switch between two different paper sizes for printing, so you can get more printout options without having to re-load the printer when printing differently.
- Hybrid Ink System - Premium photo and document quality: Canon’s Hybrid Ink System delivers vibrant colors for photos and sharp text for documents. By combining dye color and pigment black ink, you can get the best of high-quality printouts.
- XL Ink Cartridge - Low cost printing : PIXMA printers offer optional XL ink cartridges* on select models. This means getting genuine Canon quality ink at a higher volume, at a lower cost.
- FINE Technology - High resolution, grain-free photos : Get rich and smooth photos with a minimum of 1pl ink droplets and up to a high resolution of 9600 dpi, for lab-quality printouts.
- ChromaLife100+ - Colors that last a lifetime: ChromaLife100+ technology combines dye-based inks and genuine Canon photo papers to produce printouts that will last up to 300 years under proper storage conditions.
- Auto 2-sided Print - Print less, save paper : Printing double-sided* documents consumes less paper for greater savings in the long-run.
- Auto Power ON/OFF - Smart power management : The Auto Power OFF setting* turns the printer off automatically after the printer remains idle for a customizable period of time. When powered off, the printer automatically switches on when it is time to print.
Enjoy smarter ways of printing and scanning with the PIXMA Printing Solutions app. Integrated with PIXMA Cloud Link, it lets you print photos from online services and Easy-PhotoPrint+, on your mobile devices.
Get true wireless mobility with Google Cloud Print and Print From Email services. PIXMA printers are also compatible with AirPrint and Mopria standards, allowing you to print without the need for vendor-specific apps.
Experience the power of printing mobility today.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many time we approached to Cannon India but they are not providing the solution,
do not you think Amazon sailing the such worst product that does not get repaired or we do not get solution /defective parts.
Could you pl help us in getting the printer repaired. It is lying ideal and my children are suffering as they are not able to the home works.
Awaiting for favourable reply.
Easy to install the ink cartridges.
Easy to install the latest driver from canon site.
Easy to configure WiFi print with router and works like a charm. Although the direct print from mobile (I.e. without a router) did not work
Most recent customer reviews
Not for ciss ink tank..
Waste of money...