Canon PIXMA E400 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Upto 4800X600 dpi print resolution
- 600X1200 dpi scan resolultion-CIS
- ISO print speed 8.0/4.0 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- Ink efficient cartridges black-400 pages, colour 300 pages
- Auto power ON
- 1 USB 2.0 HiSpeed
| Explore a wide range of Office products |
Up to 50% off on bestselling pens, art & craft supplies, stationery, office supplies & electronics>Check the deals here
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
Canon Pixma E400 All In 1 Printer is an excellent device and will help resolve all your printing issues. You can now easily get all the printing done in no time. Impress your boss with excellent graphic designs, work sheets, pie charts, graphs, presentations and much more. This is an all-in-one printer which helps you with quality printing.
Canon is a renowned Japanese company that designs its products with immense precision and latest technology. This great combination of technology and design have made this product a unique one. Once you bring this product home, you will realise how important it is. The printable width is up to 203.2mm (8inches). The printable area bordered printing includes the top margin having 3 millimetres, the bottom margin is 16.7 millimetres, and Left / Right margin is 3.4 millimetres each. The paper sizes that are compatible with this printer are A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6", and 5 x 7". There are two types of printing available in colour- 48bits / 24bits (RGB each 16bits / 8bits ) and grey scale 16bits / 8bits.
User Friendliness and Maintenance
The dimension of this Canon printer is 48x37.2x18.6 centimetres. It is compact in size and does not take up much space on your desk. If at all it gets dusty, then you can easily dust it with the help of a soft dry cloth. This printer is extremely easy to use. You can print anything on paper easily and in quick time. Shop online to get this excellent printer from the house of Canon today.
Features at a Glance
- It prints up to 4800X600 dpi print resolution
- 600X1200 dpi scan resolution-CIS
- ISO print speed is 8.0/4.0 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- The ink efficient cartridges for black is around 400 pages, and for colour it is around 300 pages
- There is an Auto power button to switch the printer mode ON
- A USB 2.0 HiSpeed
- The Maximum printing resolution is 4800 (for horizontal) x 600 (for vertical) dpi
From the Manufacturer
Performance and Affordability
Lower Printing Costs
Enjoy lower cost of operation by printing up to 400 pages* of A4 documents with the PG-47 ink cartridge! The CL-57 ink cartridge prints up to 300 pages
Compact and lightweight
Allow the printer to easily fit into even the smaller spaces and shelves in a home.
Auto Power ON
Auto Power ON detects a print command and will automatically switch the printer on with a USB connection.
Quiet Mode reduces operation noise to the bare minimum.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is really good but giving 4 stars for following flaws, and so hid one star out of five:
1. You will not get alarmed if any of the ink is about to finish (printer stops printer all of sudden when I need printout at urgent and at the verge of the point you will come to know that ink is over). You will beg to the printer to print at least one or two pages, and the printer will silently reject your request without mercy by showing yellow light blink at color or black ink indicator. You will scold the printer why it didn't tell me during last day printing. But you will get only yellow light blinking and times up. You have to run around to get a printout from outside until your cartage is delivered to your doorstep.
2. Cartage is expensive and you can't refill manually, you have to change the cartage which is nearly 500 Rs for black ink and prints about 400 sheets. Expensive. I tried refilling by trying to keep it secret from my printer but somehow it knows all and doesn't allow you to use malfunctioned cartage.
Suggesting to go for ink tank printer instead of this one.
Best buy a laser printer or print in market.
It comes with extra black cartridge which helps.
I have seen a dip in the number of pages than what is originally claimed (meaning the black-ink level shows very low since a week now). Lets see how far it goes.
However, great print quality with both color and black ink. Scanner also works wonderfully well.