Superb picture clarity. Easy to use. I was confused with Nikon or Cannon. I hope Nikon is also equally better. But took a final call on Cannon, am happy with my decision. Used it for last few months, picture color contrast is excellent.
I have purchased this camera from Amazon last year and stunned with the performance. It had great features with all EF & EF-S Lens combability. Throw 50mm F 1.8 lens on it & you are good to go, pictures are vibrant & not post-processing needed most of the time. you can buy this camera as this is entry level dslr. & value for money.
Pros: Excellent image quality Easy to use, user guide not required. NFC used to connect phone to camera Instantly upload photos with a connected smart phone Control the camera remotely with phone over WiFi.
Awesome product,love the 55-250mm lens..The carry pouch bag is not so comfortable to keep all accessories together and is quite short of space.A better bag should be provided.But camera is A great value for money product.
A remarkable first camera for any DSLR / Photography enthusiast. The coupled offer of the second lens makes this a clear winner over the Nikon D3300 even if it sports features which may be better or advanced compared to this one, however its not just about the immediate camera needs which you should consider.
1) You are buying a very capable photography system. If you want to learn photography do it the hard traditional way keeping out all the bells and whistles of high end models. The only difference between this and other high end models from canon would be the number of clicks per second, or the number of AF points and other features which will actually distract a learner. Even if basic this model offers no less picture / image quality over other higher end APS-C cameras from Cannon or Nikon. There is zero compromise in this area. Many skills you need to acquire such as use in manual mode, HDR photography, understanding depth of field, learning light metering modes, studying histograms, raw image post processing are well learned on this basic model without any hindrances or limitations in features. This is very important for you to know.
2) Once you are done with the initial kit lens you will want to invest in other lenses which will add so much more flexibility to this camera. This will bring out the true power of a canon DSLR as the lens system you invest in will continue to be usable in higher and advanced bodies you invest in the future. As you learn the art, adding a 50mm prime, a fast tele photo lens will prove its value of investing in a Canon system.
3) If you intend to use it just casually for better photographs over standard point and shoot camera then again anything else in higher models should not interest you as the image quality / auto features of this and all higher end ASPS-C DSLR cameras up to 7D will be the same. Investing more money in a camera with more features for use in auto mode will not be of any use, so why spend more ?
4) The software which comes along with it is quite capable and there is a tutorial on youtube to learn its use. Make use of it to enhance your images.
5) Get Corel Paintshop Pro X7 at a great price. Don't despair over professional photographs looking grand due to photoshop, For amateurs, Corel comes up neck to neck for most tasks.
Just go for this model, invest in some other essential lenses and cultivate the hobby ! Good luck. :)