5.0 out of 5 starsReally an awesome experience with this DSLR
7 October 2017
Really an awesome experience with this DSLR. Photo quality is too good. Zoom capability is also awesome, especially at 250mm. Wifi function along with canon app in android simply makes the product must to buy. Overall packaging and service was as usual recommended.
Your Supervisor Priyanka was not able to understand my situation ,first of all you have sent me damanged product and old manufactured product and now you want me to take replacement of it ,don't make customer fool this
Awesome product,love the 55-250mm lens..The carry pouch bag is not so comfortable to keep all accessories together and is quite short of space.A better bag should be provided.But camera is A great value for money product.
A remarkable first camera for any DSLR / Photography enthusiast. The coupled offer of the second lens makes this a clear winner over the Nikon D3300 even if it sports features which may be better or advanced compared to this one, however its not just about the immediate camera needs which you should consider.
1) You are buying a very capable photography system. If you want to learn photography do it the hard traditional way keeping out all the bells and whistles of high end models. The only difference between this and other high end models from canon would be the number of clicks per second, or the number of AF points and other features which will actually distract a learner. Even if basic this model offers no less picture / image quality over other higher end APS-C cameras from Cannon or Nikon. There is zero compromise in this area. Many skills you need to acquire such as use in manual mode, HDR photography, understanding depth of field, learning light metering modes, studying histograms, raw image post processing are well learned on this basic model without any hindrances or limitations in features. This is very important for you to know.
2) Once you are done with the initial kit lens you will want to invest in other lenses which will add so much more flexibility to this camera. This will bring out the true power of a canon DSLR as the lens system you invest in will continue to be usable in higher and advanced bodies you invest in the future. As you learn the art, adding a 50mm prime, a fast tele photo lens will prove its value of investing in a Canon system.
3) If you intend to use it just casually for better photographs over standard point and shoot camera then again anything else in higher models should not interest you as the image quality / auto features of this and all higher end ASPS-C DSLR cameras up to 7D will be the same. Investing more money in a camera with more features for use in auto mode will not be of any use, so why spend more ?
4) The software which comes along with it is quite capable and there is a tutorial on youtube to learn its use. Make use of it to enhance your images.
5) Get Corel Paintshop Pro X7 at a great price. Don't despair over professional photographs looking grand due to photoshop, For amateurs, Corel comes up neck to neck for most tasks.
Just go for this model, invest in some other essential lenses and cultivate the hobby ! Good luck. :)
Are you searching for your first SLR then the answer to your search is here...... It is not the best DSLR but definitely value for money especially if you are on a tight budget else go for 200d or Nikon 5000 series....... The box contains...... 1)Canon 1300d SLR body 2)18-55mm F3.5 to 5.6 kit lens 3)55-250mm F4 to 5.6 kit lens 4)16GB micro SD card 5)Camera bag 6)User manual and other junk
Accessories that I bought include 1)Canon 24mm F2.8 EFS lens 2)Yongnou 50mm F1.8 lens 3)Amazon basics sling camera bag(only because I am a frequent traveler) 4)Amazon basics UV filter 5)Osaka circular polarizer 6)A lens cleaning kit
The pros and cons are ========= Pros ========= 1)DSLR at a budget price 2)Wide range of lens available from canon and 3rd party 3)Has pretty good imaging capability 4) Comparatively simple to operate and learn
======= cons ======= 1)Low quality on high ISO values and ISO is quite limited to 6400 2)No articulating dispaly, this is a deal breaker for most as I found out 3)Canon photo-sharing with phone through WiFi is not properly working, I found out the old means of SD card reader better 4)Shooting speed is low
======== TIPS ======== 1)Buy kit with 18-55 and 55-250 if your budget allows. This lens even if not the best can help you in sports and wildlife but it's low f value is a problem 2)Buy prime lens for best using this. I would suggest 50mm F1.8 and 24mm F2.8 STM lens from canon. If you are in a budget, then go for yongnou 50mm F1.8 which you can get for under 5000 3)Buy a good quality tripod for improving photography 4)Buy circular polarizer for shooting skies or water 5)Invest in a SLR backpack as the free bag is not of good quality
If you are looking for just a camera for taking pictures rarely I would suggest you to look for Pentax Q10 which is a mirrorless SLR with 5.6crop sensor with interchangeable lens and a very small size or go for some high quality point and shoot