Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
Canon E-52 II Lens Cap
|Sale:||490.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||509.00 (51%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Lens cap for 52 mm lenses
- Lens Cap E-52 II protects your lens against smudges, bumps, and dust. It becomes extremely useful when carrying lenses around or simply for storing purposes.
- Lens Cap E-52 II is compatible with the EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
Fits on the front end of a 52mm EF-M lens from Canon. The EF-M line of lenses is compatible with the EOS-M mirrorless digital camera Prevents dust and dirt buildup when the lens is not in use Safeguards lens against scratches, bumps and other light impact
Compare with similar items
CANON FRONT LENS CAP E-58 II
SHOPEE BRANDED 58mm replacement front lens cap for canon 5d/650d/ 1100d/ 600d/700d/1200d/1300d with 18-55mm & 55-250mm lens
Canon Lens Cap for E-67 II
Canon Lens Cap for E-72 II
OMAX 52mm Cap for Nikon Af-S 18-55mm Vr-Ii Lens(Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||60.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||60.00|
|Sold By||Grab All Deals||GSV TRADING||aggarwal enterprises25||Grab All Deals||Grab All Deals||GSV TRADING|
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The bad news is this fits exactly like the original lens cap that came with my 24mm STM pancake lens.
I've had issues with this lens cap easily being knocked off, which is why I was forced to order a replacement in the first place. My original one is somewhere in a Children's Museum, and I didn't notice it fell off until it was long gone. I was kind of hoping my original one was defective, but this one fits exactly the same.
Anyway, it does the job well. I think for me, on this lens cap, the center pinch is unnecessary. I'm using it on the Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM pancake lens, but if I were to use it on the EF 40mm pancake or the EF 50 1.8 (the only two other Canon lenses I know of with 52mm filter threads), I wouldn't use the hoods on those lenses either. Without a hood to interfere, I always take the lens cap off with the side pinch, so I think the older, thinner design would have been fine. It would also be cheaper, and less prone to popping off by virtue of being thinner. That said, I couldn't find any non-center-pinch caps, so I got this one, and like it at least well enough to keep it.
I have replaced all of my old Canon lens cap with these new Canon lens caps. The pinch-cap design is a much better design. Once you buy this, you will want to throw out all of your old lens caps, as I have done.
• It is easier to put on the lens.
• It stays on the lens more securely
• It is not free.