- Item part number: BSSSPQ-0005-002
- ASIN: B01HJSQXKQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 June 2016
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,826 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Raw Whole Hemp Seeds 1kg (Cannabis Sativa) Superfine and Premium Export Quality
|Sale:||700.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||599.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- The 17+ grams of omega fats supplied by Hemp Seeds provides sufficient, continuous energy throughout your day. Many users also experience these health benefits:
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance.
- More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cows milk or any other high protein food • Rich in Vitamin E
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foodsThe recommended minimum daily intake of Shelled Hemp Seeds is a 20 to 40 grams (2 to 4 heaping tablespoons) serving
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: 1 KG
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Hemp Seeds have a nut-like flavor and a creamy texture. It is one of the best vegetarian sources of protein. Hemp Seeds are one of nature's perfect foods - a Super Food. Hemp is one of the earliest known cultivated plants with a history dating back thousands of years. Enjoy the world's most nutritious seeds, either plain or as a delicious condiment. They are a great addition to smoothies, salads and baked goods. Hemp Seeds can be used to create amazing raw and healthy treats such as milk, pesto or vegan burgers.Shelled hemp seeds are 33% protein, Hemp Seeds provide your body with a complete plant protein, all 8 essential amino acids, and an ideal ratio of 1:3 for Omega - 3 and - 6 fatty acids. Whole/ Unshelled Hemp Seed Milk Serves: 6 cups Ingredients 5 cups filtered water 1 cup unshelled hemp seeds 2 tablespoons maple syrup 3 pitted dates Directions Soak hemp seeds in water overnight Strain the hemp seeds and add to the blender along with the filtered water Blend on high for around 2 minutes until the liquid becomes frothy Put the nut milk bag/cheesecloth into a glass jar and pour the liquid in to strain Push all the liquid out of the cloth and pour back into the blender Add maple syrup and dates and blend on high for further minute Strain the milk through the nut bag once again and then store in an airtight glass jar for up to four days. As there are no additives or fillers in the milk, it will separate, so just give it a shake before use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I soaked and ate them with the shell... Tasted somewhat like pumpkin seeds and I loved it.
I'd buy them again from this seller.
Whole hemp seeds are cheaper than hemp hearts, each has a different (but very nice) taste and they are highly nutritious (protein, omega3/6, all 9 essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals) and doesn't have cholesterol.
Just keep them in dry, cool, moisture-free, dark area for a long shelf life. Refrigeration is recommended, to maintain the freshness.