- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: Authorspress; Ist Edition edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352074572
- ISBN-13: 978-9352074570
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Cancer Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
About the Author
Joygopal Podder is a celebrated crime fiction author of 17 books. He holds the national record for most crime fiction books published in the shortest time, and has featured in the Limca Book of Records for five consecutive years. Forbes magazine listed Joygopal as a Celebrity 100 Indian Author in 2014. JoygopalPodder is a Gold Medalist Delhi University Topper in Law and has worked in senior positions in leading multinational companies and International NGOs. He lives in Gurgaon with his family.
About the Book
Dr. Jiten Pal, a gifted young doctor fresh out of medical college, wants to help find a cure for cancer, and is accepted into the prestigious Indian Cancer Foundation, to do research with some of the best minds in medicine. Jiten discovers he has entered a fascinating yet cold-blooded world of high-stakes cancer research.The ICF is a deadly competitive place, where egomaniacal senior scientists jealously guard their research turf from each other and from up-and-coming young doctors like Jiten and other new researchers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|