Camlin Kokuyo White Board Clean and Shine 50ml
|Price:||84.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||15.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- For effective regeneration of Whiteboards
- Effective stain remover
- 1st White cleaner with a conditioning agent
- Keeps the white board clean and sparkling
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
White boards require periodical cleaning to maintain its surface and shine. The proven Camlin white board cleaner is easy to use and cleans the white board, maintaining its newness.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you use your board moderately, use this every weekend to prolong the life of the surface of your board.
Since this solution is a bit on the expensive side, I am using this in conjunction with a regular alcohol based white board cleaner.
2 thIngs you should expect from seller :
1) Delivery will never be on time.
2) product will be recieved in very bad condition ( leaky).
I did come across these points in many reviews but still took a chance just because i read some good reviews about it.
About the product itself :
1) You don't need this product for your board unless you use a permanent marker on whiteboard. If you use dry erase markers like me, clean your duster with water & let it dry, trust me its better.
2) I read a review saying it not only erases, but leaves a protective layer so it becomes easier to erase next few times as well. TOTAL BS !!! (again may be true if the guy was using permanent marker. (sadly its becoz i read that i bought it.) .
3) Remember i said LEAKY ? well it is not just because of poor packaging, but more so due to manufacturing defect. When i received only one can was half empty, after 1 week i found 2nd can (that was unopened still in its original plastic packaging) had leaked all over shelf. so even if this reaches you intact, its a potential disaster if you leave it anywhere near notes or documents.
3) product has potent smell, keep safe distance while applying.
TO SUMMARISE :
You are paying for something that is as volatile as petrol if left open and at best has same cleaning capability as plain water (unless you have permanent marker stains on your board).
If you are still going to give it a try, please store it away from kids/important documents/fire.
Other reviews say it does a good job of cleaning, I personally think it does a reasonable job but it still struggles with old markings that have been on the board for a long time.