- Reading level: 16+ years
- Paperback: 559 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Pap/Cdr edition (20 January 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521126614
- ISBN-13: 978-0521126618
- Product Dimensions: 21.9 x 2.2 x 27.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,97,203 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook with CD-ROM (Cambridge International Examinations) Paperback – 20 Jan 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Children's Books for Crafts, Hobbies & Practical InterestsAre you looking for books that spark creativity? Browse our wide range of books on hobbies, crafts & practical interests. Shop now
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Written by highly experienced authors, Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry comprehensively covers the Cambridge syllabus and is now available in both print and e-book formats. Simple and clear language, colourful photos and international examples make this book accessible to students around the world. Exam-style questions at the end of each chapter reinforce knowledge and skills and offer thorough exam practice. The print book includes a Student CD-ROM of supplementary materials including test-yourself-questions, study skills guidance, animations and advice on the practical examination. These supplementary materials (with the exception of the animations) are also included in the e-book version.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com