- Reading level: 2.00+ years
- Paperback: 687 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (13 May 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521126568
- ISBN-13: 978-0521126564
- Product Dimensions: 21.9 x 2.8 x 27.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,74,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Studies Coursebook with CD-ROM (Cambridge International Examinations) Paperback – Student Edition, 13 May 2010
Paperback, Student Edition
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This new edition, available in both print and e-book formats, is written in a clear and accessible style and offers comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge AS and A Level Business Studies syllabus. Fully endorsed by CIE, the text guides students carefully through content and methodology, and includes a wide range of international case studies, definitions of key terms and a wealth of practice materials. The print book includes a CD-ROM of supplementary materials including answers to selected activities, multiple-choice questions, exemplar marking grids and mind maps to aid revision. These supplementary materials are also included in the e-book version.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Grade 12's like it and i hope all goes well
If you are about to prepare A or AS level, you must have it.