- Reading level: 11.00 - 14.00 years
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education; Illustrated, Teachers Guide edition (26 August 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444143816
- ISBN-13: 978-1444143812
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 0.5 x 29.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,97,242 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Teacher's Resource Book 2 (Cambridge Secondary) Paperback – Illustrated, Teacher's Edition
Paperback, Illustrated, Teacher's Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Widely-used and highly-respected, our resources for Cambridge Secondary 1 Science are fully matched to the Curriculum Framework to provide superb support for you and your students.
About the Author
Peter D Riley, who is also the author of the first edition, has been a secondary head of science, and has extensive writing experience at lower Secondary and at Primary level.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|