CamKix Camera Lens Kit for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 including 8x Telephoto Lens / Fisheye Lens / 2 in 1 Macro and Wide Angle Lens / Tripod / Phone Holder / Hard Case / Velvet Bag / Cleaning Cloth
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- FOUR GREAT LENSES IN ONE KIT: The telephoto, fisheye, macro and wide angle lenses give you an array of shooting options to help you enhance your mobile photography.
- MINI TRIPOD WITH EXTENDABLE LEGS: The tripod legs smoothly extend and retract so you can position your device more precisely.
- SCREW THE LENSES DIRECTLY INTO THE CASE PROVIDED: No need for damaging adhesives - this kit provides a specially made case into which you can screw any of the lenses.
- UNIVERSAL PHONE HOLDER CAN BE USED WITH MULTIPLE DEVICES AND MOUNTS: The universal holder can be used with a variety of phones, not just the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. It also features a standard tripod socket, so can be used with most tripods, not just the one included in the kit.
- Imported from USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for CamKix Camera Lens Kit for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 including 8x Telephoto Lens /
The CamKix 4-in-1 lens kit is a pocket-sized photography powerhouse. With four different lenses designed to enhance your mobile images, you'll always be able to find one to suit the subject you want to capture.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I haven't really taken any photos using the different lenses as of yet but will start to soon and we'll see how the lenses works in the field. Using the Samsung without any attachments has been better than I expected. I'm hoping that by having different focal lengths to capture images will make taking photos a more pleasurable experience. Since the phone is so thin and not easy to handhold the camera/phone especially in low light, images are never sharp. I do like that you are able to control the camera/phone using several different camera settings like ISO, white balance, metering patterns, and so on which the Apple iphone has almost no controls. Maybe iphone users only want to use the camera/phone in "AUTOMATIC"? What good would that be if you are only capturing "life moments and not creating photographs?
I have to mention that it's great to be able to attach the phone to a tripod. When using the telephoto lens and macro lens due to the increased focal length and handholding for macro objects, it would be almost impossible.
I will be returning one of the CAMKIX kits as I only have one Samsung phone. Check back with me after I've tested and used the lenses taking different images of objects from still lifes to landscapes.
Brian Leng / firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros: Portable and mostly convenient for amateur and professional alike. (I'd love to see a version of the telephoto with image stabilization. would be more than happy to dish out more money for such)
- My fisheye lens doesn't attach properly to the case
- I would have loved to see a remote shutter come with the set
- Would like a more durable, sturdy case
- Shavings from the tracks to screw the lens on get on my camera. I think this could be solved with a better constructed case (see above)
- Center-only focusing on telephoto
I have high end SLR gear and lenses that occupy 2 large bags that I don't want to leave in my vehicle at all times, however if I require professional results; that is what I use.
This kit has been living in the convenient storage bag in my glove compartment, where it is available to me at all times. I have been able to quickly throw a lens on the case and get fun shots while stopping at the park to play with my dog or elswhere while out and about. I have used them to get some cool video too.
You WILL see noise in the shots, especially around the edges and your shots will have a vignette look and the focus may be tricky with the macro. If you want pro results, buy pro gear. If you want a fun toy for your phone to get neat shots, TOTALLY buy this kit.!