- Paperback: 1320 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Tenth edition (2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788126556403
- ISBN-13: 978-8126556403
- ASIN: 8126556404
- Package Dimensions: 27.2 x 19.6 x 5.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#64,821 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8307 in Exam Preparation (Books)
Calculus, 10ed, ISV (WSE) Paperback – 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Howard Anton he joined the Mathematics Department at Drexel University, where he taught full time until 1983. Since that time he has been an adjunct professor at Drexel and has devoted the majority of his time to textbook writing and activities for mathematical associations. Dr. Anton was president of the EPADEL Section of the Mathematical Association of America (MAA), Served on the board of Governors of that organization, and guided the creation of the Student Chapters of the MAA. He has published numerous research papers in functional analysis, approximation theory and topology, as well as pedagogical papers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What an interesting way of expressing Calculus given in the book!!!
Also the book is not much inferior to any other book but some pages are poor in quality!!! The remarks given at the L.H.S. of every page helps us more to understand the concepts quick and clearly. A lot of problems for practice are given and answers to the odd numbered questions are given to verify our answers!!! It's a nice book!!!