Cables Kart HDMI To DVI D Dual Link Cable Gold Plated Meter 24+1 Pin DVI-D -2 Year Warranty (3 Meter )
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Durable Gold-Plated Connectors
- Connector Type: HDMI male to DVI-D male
- Gauge: 28AWG
- Bandwidth: Dual Link
- Heavy-Duty Internal Dual Strain Relief
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Brand : Cables Kart
Color : Black & Red
•DVI-D Dual link cables are much higher rated on bandwidth (up to 2560 x 1600 resolution / 1600p) compared to single link which is only rated up to 1920x1200 resolutions.
•This cable is mostly used for connecting your Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DSTV HDPVR, Blu-ray player to a display with only DVI-D input and no HDMI inputs.
•Audio will travel via coaxial / optical since HDMI to DVI only carries video.
•Smaller computer LCD Screens are much cheaper compared to LCD TV's and offers much higher resolutions than normal televisions.
•Plug cable from Output HDMI Female on HDMI Device to Input Female DVI-D on display.
•The cable is bi-directional and can also by used to connect your PC Graphics Card (DVI Output) to the HDMI Port on your HDMI display.
•The graphics card output needs to support DVI-D digital signals.
•Most Nvidia and ATI graphics cards support DVI-I which can autoswitch between DVI-D (Digital) and DVI-A (Analog).
•deal for device-to-HDTV gaming, home-theater entertainment, and more
•Gold-plated connectors create precise contact
• Connects components with HDMI and DVI interfaces
•Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and control
2 Year Warranty with Cables Kart
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Tried Full HD (1080p) @ 60 Hz and it works
- Unlike the claim on the product, this is unbranded of some Chinese make (see attached pictures for proof). Just came in a polythene zip lock transparent cover. There is no branding on the cover or the adapter ends either.
- I measured the cord's length. Unlike the vendor's claim of 1.5 m, this is actually 1.4 m. Being 10 cm short might not make a big difference, but why lie to customers?
- Unlike the red black mentioned, this was completely black with not so good quality headers at the ends of the cable. The cable itself works at the end of the day, but should have been cheaper for such a product.
Note: Am really unsure if this is, or would do 4K (at even 30 Hz). Also, I haven't tested if it's really dual channel, but I would suggest users to go in for reputed brands like AmazonBasics or BlueRigger. Of course, they're a premium, but you don't end up feeling bad after the purchase.