- Paperback: 1169 pages
- Publisher: Pathfinder Academy (1 December 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380473184
- ISBN-13: 978-9380473185
- Package Dimensions: 28.7 x 22.3 x 6.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 111 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
COMBO: CSIR-JRF-NET: Life Sciences Fundamentals And Practice Part 1 & Part 2 Paperback – Dec 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Life Science, Fundamentals and Practice is available in two parts and covers everything that one need to know to qualify CSIR-JRF-NET or related examination like ICMR, GATE, DBT-JRF. It covers essential fundamentals and techniques that will improve one's comprehension and help them perform better in the examinations. It includes hundreds of problems and self tests with solutions so as to give reader an examples of precisely the kind of questions they will find in the exams. Each chapter contains logically organized information according to the trend and pattern of CSIR-JRF-NET and other examinations. It is an easy-to-follow study guide which focuses on fundamentals and concepts with expanded coverage of critical topics with clear and simple illustrations. These two books enable the reader to grasp the subject quickly and easily and also offer a structured approach to learning.
Table of Contents
Life Sciences: Fundamentals and Practice Part – I: Biomolecules and Catalysis, Bioenergetics and Metabolism, Cell Structure and Functions, Prokaryotes and Viruses, Immunology, Diversity of Life
Life Sciences: Fundamentals and Practice Part - II: Genetics, Recombinant DNA technology, Plant Physiology and Development, Human Physiology, Ecology, Evolution
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not happy, because living topics give negative impact in our studies.