- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014 edition (23 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1493954865
- ISBN-13: 978-1493954865
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
CMOS IC Design for Wireless Medical and Health Care Paperback – Import, 23 Aug 2016
From the Back Cover
This book provides readers with detailed explanation of the design principles of CMOS integrated circuits for wireless medical and health care, from the perspective of two successfully-commercialized applications. Design techniques for both the circuit block level and the system level are discussed, based on real design examples. CMOS IC design techniques for the entire signal chain of wireless medical and health care systems are covered, including biomedical signal acquisition, wireless transceivers, power management and SoC integration, with emphasis on ultra-low-power IC design techniques.
• Discusses CMOS integrated circuit design for wireless medical and health care, based on two successfully-commercialized medical and health care applications;
• Describes design techniques for the entire signal chain of wireless medical and health care systems;
• Focuses on techniques for short-range wireless communication systems;
• Emphasizes ultra-low-power IC design techniques;
• Enables readers to turn a high performance SoC into to a complex, wireless medical and health care product.
About the Author
Zhihua Wang is a Professor at Tsinghua University. Hanjun Jiang is an Associate Professor at Tsinghua University. Hong Chen is a Professor at Tsinghua University.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|