- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.3 x 22.4 cm ; 367 g
- Item model number: 10079400194128
- ASIN: B007JT7AGC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,09,233 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
CLEAR MEN SCALP THERAPY Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Cool Sport Mint 12.9 Fluid Ounce
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clear Men Scalp Therapy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Cool Sport Mint 12.9 oz
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Clear Cool Sport Mint Anti-Dandruff shampoo for men builds total hair resilience: strength, fullness, and vitality Clear Men's Cool Sport Mint dandruff shampoo deeply hydrates the scalp (with regular use), and provides hair with 24-hour moisturization (with regular use) Clear Men's Cool Sport Mint Shampoo with natural mint cleanses the scalp and hair, leaving an extra cooling sensation, along with intense freshness Clear Mens Cool Sport Mint hair shampoo is formulated with a rich blend of 10 vitamins and botanicals, which deeply nourish the scalp
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Masculine scent.
2. Ergonomically-designed bottle-easy to grip in the shower.
3. Lathers quickly and evenly.
4. Thick, dense shampoo cleans hair effectively.
1. This is a mass-market "mainstream" item. Most shampoos are predominantly water and sodium-based compounds with negligible active ingredients. In the case of Clear Men Scalp Therapy, this is also valid.
2. There has been a volume of research on the causes and cures for dandruff. Many experts now believe that dandruff is caused by a fungus. As such, stronger broad-spectrum antifungals such as 1-2% ketoconazole have been shown to be far more effective than OTC preparations like 1% pyrithione zinc (Clear Men Scalp Therapy).
3. The active ingredient is 1% pyrithione zinc-too negligible in concentration to be truly effective in addressing persistent dandruff (unless used daily which is exactly what the manufacturers want you to do). In fact, many competing brands have similar (but not identical) ingredients.
4. Pyrithione zinc can be a severe allergen for many folks which can cause respiratory discomfort. Discontinue use if you experience such symptoms.
5. Most of the eye-catching appealing "interesting ingredients" advertised or marketed on the bottle e.g. mint, ginseng, "Bio Nutrium 10" etc. are inactive ingredients and do virtually nothing in addressing the purpose of considering such a shampoo in the first place, either by function and/or concentration.
For example, Tea tree oil, known to be somewhat effective in addressing dandruff is nearly last on the long list of ingredients and subsequently in its ability to be effective in this preparation. Keep in mind that ingredients are listed in order of concentration and predominance-The first ingredients are more plentiful than the rest, and this is true for any product sold, whether a food product or health and beauty aid.
6. Unilever has also utilized a clever marketing strategy to avert conspicuous disclosure of its ingredients at the point of sale. In order to view the ingredients, you must find and peel off the label on the back of the bottle. In my opinion, inconvenient at the least and sneaky at best.
1. Only marginally effective when used according to the directions and no more effective than Head & Shoulders.
2. Far more effective alternatives requiring less frequent use exist in this market. For persistent, chronic dandruff consider:
OTC (Over The Counter): Nizoral A-D (Mc Neil Labs)
OTC: Selsun Blue
Rx: Nizoral 2.00% Solution (Ketoconazole-A broad-spectrum antifungal agent)
Rx: Coal Tar Solution 2.00%
Pros: Controls dandruff, does not smell like perfume, manly non-chemical scent.
Cons: Doesn't smell like anything really, some may see this as a plus.
Overall: Good mens dandruff shampoo at a great price.