- Hardcover: 1456 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 6 edition (1 February 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071781749
- ISBN-13: 978-0071781749
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 5.8 x 23.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition Hardcover – 1 Feb 2013
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Shon Harris, CISSP, is the founder and CEO of Logical Security LLC, an information security consultant, a former engineer in the Air Force’s Information Warfare unit, an instructor, and an author. She has authored several international bestselling books on information security published by McGraw-Hill Education and Pearson which have sold over a million copies and have been translated into six languages. Ms. Harris authors academic textbooks, security articles for publication, and is a technical editor for Information Security Magazine. Ms. Harris has consulted for a large number of organizations in every business sector (financial, medical, retail, entertainment, utility) and several U.S. government agencies over the last 18 years. Ms. Harris provides high-end, advanced, and specialized consulting for organizations globally. She also works directly with law firms as a technical and expert witness on cases that range from patent infringement, criminal investigations, civil lawsuits and she specializes in cryptographic technologies. Ms. Harris has taught information security to a wide range of clients over the last 18 years, some of which have included; West Point, Microsoft, DHS, DoD, DoE, NSA, FBI, NASA, CDC, PWC, DISA, RSA, Visa, Intel, Cisco, Oracle, HP, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Shell, Verizon, Citi, BoA, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Symantec, Warner Brothers, Bridgestone, American Express, etc. Ms. Harris was recognized as one of the top 25 women in the Information Security field by Information Security Magazine.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Amazon, please do something about it.
2. The CD with the book does not work.Read more