CHKOKKO 3.5 mm 5 Way Jack Stereo Audio Headset Headphone Earphone Hub Splitter Connector Adapter, Black
|Price:||299.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||201.00 (40%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 5 Way 3.5 mm stereo headset hub splitter, connect up to 5 headphones for music sharing
- Mixing music by connecting multiple music players together at one time
- Carry-on size, portable and suitable for family use
- One hard-wired connection for your MP3 player. Fit for all 3.5mm audio devices: Compatible with iPhone,iPod,Samsung,Blackberry,Tablets,mp3,laptops,HTC,MI and other Smartphone
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHKOKKO 3.5 mm 5 Way jack stereo audio headset headphone earphone hub splitter. Connect up to 5 headphones for music sharing. Carry-on size, portable and suitable for family use
1 * 5 Way headset hub splitter
1 * 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm Stereo cable
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used SENHEISER CX275S , SENHEISER HD 202 ||, JBL C100SI and BOAT BASEHEAD for testing.
But there's just a little complain of mine that whenever I plug the AUX cable with my Bluetooth speaker,the sound automatically decreases. More of like 2 bar. I use SONY XB20 for the reference.
But at the price point you're getting this quality, I personally it's a very nice deal.
Doesn't Looks Cheap It's Good for the price I Paid.
Volume Doesn't reduce with Multiple Earphone. Audio Quality is Good Doesn't Notice Any Measurable Difference.
Comes with A Carry Pouch.
"Good Luck - Happy Shopping"
All the 5 jacks are working
All the 5 jacks with same intensity of sound
All the 5 jacks can be used at a time or even a one jack also
Product is with smooth sac which is very soft and nice
I don't know how long it work
I have bought this on 11 - 12 - 2017 and review ing on 13 - 12 - 2017
When it damages again I will comment it
Useful to watch movies or listen to music together with friends when on long boring train rides.
Comes with a pouch to hold the splitter and the aux cable together so that you don't loose either of them.
No noticeable deterioration of audio quality for normal users.
Works like a charm for it's intended purpose.
Can also be used in your home audio set up to connect multiple outputs to the same audio out slot though I haven't tried this.
Some people are complaining that audio volume goes low when more people use at the same time. I think it's commonse. This is bound to happen since the output power is being distributed. This is not a fault with the item. However for two concurrent users, there is no issue at all. Haven't tested above two users.