CAMPUS 500 - Quantitative Aptitude for Company Recruitment Exams Paperback – 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for CAMPUS 500 - Quantitative Aptitude for Company Recruitment Exams
CAMPUS 500 for Quantitative Aptitude is a unique book which prepares you for COMPANY RECRUITMENT TESTS within 3 to 4 weeks. It contains ALL TYPES of QUESTIONS asked in company exams, DETAILED SOLUTION to each and every question and 150+ THEORY CONCEPTS & SHORTCUTS. The theory concepts and shortcuts are explained in between the questions to which they are applicable. The allows you to cover the entire quantitative aptitude syllabus (which is otherwise very vast) in a very short span of time in a focused way. The book also contains one of its kind "HOW to THINK" boxes which train you on how to think through the problem - yourself. Moreover, to save your time and for effective preparation, the topics which are asked more in company recruitment exams (like Arithmetic, Number System, P & C, Probability) have been covered in more detail compared to other topics. This was the primary reason why 14 of the 30 questions asked in one of the leading MNC in India in 2016 were from CAMPUS 500.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have huge collection of Apti books but only few would qualify to get a review. My expectations from a quantitative apti book is
* It should be generic (not focused towards one particular exam)
* It should cover almost all the topics of almost all types of exams/tests
* It should start from layman level and end up at pro level
* Each topic should have a gentle intro, list of core formulae and all possible patterns of questions and formulae (with concepts behind it)
* Each pattern of question should follow solved examples and also short cut methods
* Lot of illustrative diagrams and should trigger the reader to think about the problem in right way (instead of focusing on the solution provided blindly)
Unfortunately not everything is covered in one single book. But this book has the "How to Think" box which is really very important to learn the logic behind approaching every problem. It makes reader to ready to solve any type of problem he/she encounters in apti. It is actually a confidence booster.
The permutation and combination topic where author solves every problem with just addition and multiplication (without even applying any basic formula of permutation and combination) for quick and correct way to solve it in examinations.
Don't get fooled by the title (Campus Recruitment exams); It is very well suitable for almost all types of competitive examinations in India.
The publisher should take all the efforts to make this book available all over India. At present the shipping charge takes a considerable amount in the price of book which wouldn't be a good thing.
1) It provides a thumping variety of questions and they're not repetitive like other books, wherein you apply the same formula with different values again and again. Here, each question is one of a kind and this definitely helps you practice more!
2) There are multiple approaches for solving a particular question.You can choose whichever suits you the best.
3) Comprehensive Concept Builders and Shortcuts: These help you in understanding the basics taking taking you from the beginner to pro level saving your time.
4) Exhaustive solutions: Unlike other books where the solutions generally end within 3-4 lines, the solutions here last up to a page or so, making you feel as if you are actually attending a quant lecture.
5) How to think boxes: They help you formulate a thought process when you encounter a question.
All in all, it's a must buy for holistic QA prep for Company Recruitment Tests.
Moreover, It is also meant to benefit people preparing for other competitive exams invariably.
All the best people. Go for it!
The cost of the book is also less comparing other books. (Rs.240)
It has a good descriptive key.
Problems are solved in various methods.
How to think box is very much helpful.
The only limitation is that certain topics needs to be added (clock,ages,calender)
Most recent customer reviews