- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
C++: The Complete Reference, 4th Edition Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Schildt's classic C++ reference--updated and expanded
The Definitive Guide to C++
Master programmer and best-selling author Herb Schildt has updated and expanded his classic reference to C++. Using expertly crafted explanations, insider tips, and hundreds of examples, Schildt explains and demonstrates every aspect of C++. Inside you'll find details on the entire C++ language, including its keywords, operators, preprocessor directives, and libraries. There is even a synopsis of the extended keywords used for .NET programming. Of course, everything is presented in the clear, crisp, uncompromising style that has made Herb Schildt the choice of millions. Whether you're a beginning programmer or a seasoned pro, the answers to all your C++ questions can be found in this lasting resource.
Detailed coverage includes:
- Data types and operators
- Control statements
- Classes and objects
- Constructors and destructors
- Function and operator overloading
- Virtual functions
- Exception handling
- The I/O library
- The Standard Template Library (STL)
- Containers, algorithms, and iterators
- Principles of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Runtime type ID (RTTI)
- The preprocessor
- Much, much more
About the Author
Herbert Schildt is a world leading programming author. He is an authority on the C, C++, Java, and C# programming languages, and a master Windows programmer. His programming books have sold more than three million copies worldwide and have been translated into all major foreign languages. He is the author of numerous best sellers including C: The Complete Reference, Java 2: The Complete Reference, Java 2: A Beginner's Guide, C#: A Beginner's Guide, and many more. Schildt holds a master's degree in computer science from the University of Illinois.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 93 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?