Butterfly Fields Class 5 - Science Project Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Combo pack of 4 Project Kits to learn concepts in Grade 5
- 1. Systems in Human body
- 2. Introduction to force
- 3. Natural Phenomena - Phases of moon
- 4. Air around us - Vacuum Cleaner
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Each Project Kit Contains:
• Materials required to do the activity.
• Colour workbook that includes
a. Detailed instructions to build models
b. Exercises on observations
c. Information about real life applications
d. Concept map for revision
e. Questions that trigger application oriented learning.
Description of the projects below:
Project Kit 1: Systems in Human body
• Make a working model of the lungs to understand:
a. Role of diaphragm in the process of respiration.
b. In and out movement of air due to pressure difference created by the diaphragm
c. What happens if only one lung is working, if trachea is blocked, if diaphragm is rigid
• Play the rummy systems game and learn about different systems, their parts and function.
Project Kit 2: Introduction to force
• Make a parachute to understand:
a. Air drag and gravity as forces.
b. Relationship between weight of the person and size of the parachute.
• Solve a maze puzzle using magnets
• Create static charges by rubbing different materials to experience electrostatic force
• Do a series of experiments to see effects of a force applied on an object
Project Kit 3: Natural Phenomena - Phases of moon
• Make different models to understand:
a. Formation of days & night.
b. Formation of different phases of moon.
c. Formation of eclipses.
Project Kit 4: Air around us - Vacuum Cleaner
• Build the model of a miniature vacuum cleaner to understand :
a. Air can push as well as pull things - using fan.
b. Real life application of properties of air.
c. Air is present everywhere and lack of it leads to sucking of things.
d. Introduction low pressure and high pressure (HOTS).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|