- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Financial Times/ Prentice Hall; Revised ed. edition (4 September 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130462217
- ISBN-13: 978-0130462213
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.4 x 22.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,74,272 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Will It Fly? How to Know if Your New Business Idea Has Wings...Before You Take the Leap (Financial Times Prentice Hall Books) Paperback – 4 Sep 2003
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
("Will it Fly?" ) . . . is somehow both easy and rigorous, suitable for startups and established firms thinking of branching out. -- Chicago Business 2004 Small Business Resource Guide, Ten Essential Reads for Entrepreneurs (Crain Communications Inc.)
Number 1 ranked of top 5 must read business books. -- http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine/entrepreneur/2009/march/200140.html
Top 5 must read business booksSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought "Will It Fly" looking for practical advice about how to begin a new business and evaluate the quality of a business idea. What I got was a book filled half with meaningless self-esteem boosters and vague sports metaphors and half with laughably inapplicable advice. To give an example, one of the chapters of the book was devoted to the idea that if your business idea may be impeded by a law, simply lobby congress to change the law. A simple, practical solution for a guy trying to start his first small business right? Additionally, a disturbing, reoccurring theme of the book was the advice to retain a lawyer as soon as possible as some of the actions the book is encouraging your emerging business venture to do may one day be seen as illegal by the Department of Justice.
Who wrote this garbage?
Creating Your Map to Business Success with GPS(tm)
Executive Coaching and Business Consulting for Entrepreneurial Women