- Paperback: 163 pages
- Publisher: MANJUL PUBLISHING HOUSE; 1st edition (1 August 2001)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9788186775820
- ISBN-13: 978-8186775820
- ASIN: 818677582X
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 115 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #973 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Business School (Hindi) Paperback – 1 Aug 2001
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
रॉबर्ट टी कियोसाकी एक प्रसिद्ध अचल संपत्ति निवेशक, व्यापारी, प्रेरक वक्ता और अमेरिकी मूल के लेखक हैं। उन्होंने व्यापार में सफल होने के तरीके पर पंद्रह या उससे अधिक किताबें लिखी हैं। उनकी किताबें बेस्टसेलर हैं और द न्यूयॉर्क टाइम्स द्वारा प्रकाशित बेस्टसेलर सूचियों पर भी शामिल हैं।
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book gives the true spirit of Network Marketing. It is a must read for newcomers in this industry. It will help the newcomers to get out of the wrong concept people has about this industry. It will also help them to maintain a posture while talking to people and manage rejections efficiently.
“The ability to sell is the number one skill in business. If you cannot sell, don’t bother thinking about becoming a business owner.”