- Publisher: Hodder And Stoughton; new edition (12 November 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473612233
- ISBN-13: 978-1473612235
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 13 x 3.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,578 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Business Adventures Paperback – 12 Nov 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It was a pleasure reading the book. It comprises a number of stories that focus on a wide gamut of areas e.g., anti-trust, currency, insider trading, launching a new product, stock market volatility, etc. What makes the book great to read are:
1. One reads real stories. Issues come out as the story progresses
2. The depth and width of the issues is outstanding
3. The author has tremendous insights into the business
4. The stories are easy to read and comprehend
Though the stories are old, but they continue to be relevant. As the author says, the behaviour of humans in stock markets was similar in the 17th century also....................
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category