Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
Bundle Monster 9in1 Fashion Hair Design Styling Tools Accessories Kit Bun Maker, Roller, Braid Twist, Elastics, Pins For Brunette Hair Color
|Price:||2,877.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||2,422.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- AN UPDO IS SO YOU Features 9 different hair tools to help whip up a variety of fashionable looks.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: Everything you need will come in this set. SEE DESCRIPTION for list of items.
- IF YOURE A BUN NEWBIE, ITS OK. The basic Instructions are included inside product packaging.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Learn to work hair design magic with the ease of a flick of the wrist. This ultimate hair designing kit includes nine different types of hair tools. This kit includes: (2) Sponge Hair Plate Bun Ring Makers, (1) Magic Hair Twist Braid Tool Care Clip, (2) Plastic Hairstyle Makers, (2) Sponge Volume Hair Base, (3) Donut Hair Bun Makers, (2) Spiral Hair Pins, (1) set of elastic hairbands, (1) set of hair pins, and (1) set of U hair pins. Each tool can be used to add a different flare to your hair style. The Plastic Hairstyle makers can be used to turn a plain ponytail into something stylish. Or, create elegant buns with any of the many bun makers included. Different sizes are available for each bun maker, depending on the bun size you want. The varieties of pins included make sure your styles will stay secured. **How To Use Donut Bun Maker: 1) Pull hair back into a high ponytail and secure with elastic at the crown. 2) Place the hair bun donut at the very end of the ponytail and pull strands through the hole in the center. Starting in the front, smooth your hair over the donut, tucking the ends underneath. Try to disperse hair evenly around the donut. 3) Slowly roll the bun maker (along with your hair) down the ponytail until you reach the base. Flip the bottom side of the maker upward from the inside out with both hands. As you roll, tuck loose strands underneath the donut. When you reach the base, fill in gaps in the bun by spreading hair out. 4) Tidy up loose ends and strands by pinning them around the base. To make the bun fuller, gently tug and tease strands from the center portion of the bun outward.**Further Instructions can be found on the inside of the cylindrical package this item is shipped in. NOTE: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The bun holders work! Especially the Korean version one--I found this to be super-fast to put up and effective! At most I have used one hairpin with it. I think the donut ones also work though I believe are better suited for slightly shorter hair.
- Everything is your hair color! I really underestimated the impact of that in the past. Generally, I would buy black hair bands or pins because those are 'standard', but this kit comes with everything already optimized for your hair color!
- Seems to have every bun making option that exists!!! This is the main reason why I purchased this kit in the first place. I found that I could buy some of the individual components more cheaply, but then I wasn't sure which would work best for me. This way, for just a little more money, I knew if a bun option was going to work with my hair, it would be in this kit! (And, again, all the pieces match my hair color!)
- Comes with a booklet with diagrams/explanations on how to use each item
- I think the only thing I would like to have is more info on how to use, maybe some video tutorials. But I am guessing I can find those on YouTube when I become sufficiently motivated:)
The attached photo was literally done with the big bun thingie, two elastics, and three bobby pins. All of which came from this package! Also, it should be noted that my right hand/thumb is in a cast too and I was still able to pull this off!
Edit. I chopped off six inches and worked on the second picture. Still working wonderfully.
several different tools to make different hairstyles
endless number of hairstyles can be made with this set
easy to use or easy to learn to use if you watch YouTube videos
very few bobby pins came with the set but that's not a big deal