- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bumberry Pocket Diaper (Dinosaur) and 1 Microfiber Insert (Multicolor)
- Preferred by mothers as an excellent solution for night time when the diaper's function is mostly urine absorption
- Pocket type is an excellent design as it keeps the high absorbing insert held without moving much as the baby starts walking by the age of 10-12 months
- Though it can be used for longer hours, we recommend to change the diaper every six hours and keep the baby diaper free for some hours even for any diapers
- Small - medium - large sizes can be adjusted in the same diaper (one size concept)
- Attractive large variety of colours and patterns available
- We recommend to keep the baby, diaper free for some hours between intermittent diaper changes
- Instructions Included
- Colours vary, you will receive one of the following colours
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently bought together
One size reusable pocket type diaper (adjusts small-medium-large in the same diaper) with one microfiber insert. The baby will sit on a wet-free microfleece fabric that stays dry and allow the urine to fully get absorbed into the four layer insert kept inside the pocket. If we buy a Bumberry for a new born, then it could be used by adjusting the size as the baby grow up. Will last till the baby crosses 3 years of age. Preferred by mothers mostly as an excellent night - time diapering option for babies from 6 months to 3 years age. Once the baby starts walking, the pocket diaper could be used as an any-time functional diaper.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing i do in the morning is to remove it. The outer layer stays wet free whereas the inserts will be wet. I am happy that I have purchased it.
-Can be used for minimum 6 hrs
-Economical in the long run (eg. If you use a 10rs. diaper per night, in 3 months u need to shell out 900 rs. which is higher than the price of this pocket diaper)
-would have been much happier if the price was lower
-the microfiber insert has just started to stink in just a week's use. I think it won't be much of a problem since it is inside the pocket and not under baby's bum directly.
-The diaper is too big on my baby's bum and it looks like her legs are stretched out. Since I use it at night out won't be a problem for me. But if it is a day time use when the baby starts to walk she would walk keeping her legs stretched out which is not good.
Most recent customer reviews
But I m using it with charcoal inserts because provided inserts not lasts for more than 2/3 hrs.Read more