- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (6 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785282581
- ISBN-13: 978-1785282584
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,35,107 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #138 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Computer Science > Object-Oriented Software Design
- #232 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Design Patterns
- #531 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Computer Science > Database Storage & Design
Building a Recommendation Engine with Scala Paperback – Import, 6 Jan 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Saleem Ansari is a full-stack developer with over 8 years of industry experience. He has a special interest in machine learning and information retrieval. Having implemented data ingestion and a processing pipeline in Core Java and Ruby separately, he knows the challenges faced by huge data sets in such systems. He has worked for companies such as Red Hat, Impetus Technologies, Belzabar Software, and Exzeo Software. He is also a passionate member of free and open source software (FOSS) community. He started his journey with FOSS in the year 2004. The very next year, he formed JMILUG-Linux Users Group at Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi. Since then, he has been contributing to FOSS by organizing community activities and contributing code to various projects (for more information, visit http://github.com/tuxdna). He also mentors students about FOSS and its benefits. In 2015, he reviewed two books related to Apache Mahout, namely Learning Apache Mahout and Apache Mahout Essentials; both the books were produced by Packt Publishing. He blogs at http://tuxdna.in/ and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com