- Paperback: 692 pages
- Publisher: Laxmi Publications; Eleventh edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788131804285
- ISBN-13: 978-8131804285
- ASIN: 8131804283
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18.5 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,963 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Building Construction Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Building Construction 10th Edition a good book for learning the basics . also the price is quite ok and yeah it could be the best book in the price you are looking for. a great book to be with me in the college .. i would recommend this book for clearing up your basics in building construction --deepali bafna Apr 16, 2014
A wonderful book and too much helpful. It's an awesome book guys. Please refer it for your career. It has all the requirements you want in regards of building construction topics. It's so so so so so helpful. --Anirban Debnath Feb 25, 2014
Easy to read, easy on the eyes A quick edit and spell check will work wonders for your credibility. Also, break reviews into small, digestible paragraphs.A quick edit and spell check will work wonders for your credibility. Also, break reviews into small, digestible paragraphs. --Stay concise Jan 25, 2014
About the Author
Ashok Jain (1934 - February 4, 1999) was an Indian industrialist and philanthropist, who was the Chairman of India's largest media group, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., parent company of The Times of India and other large newspapers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still many answers were not found in this book which I had thought this reference book might provide.
Data has been presented in paragraph format, bullet forms for some would have been better for competitive exams.
Thus we get very little useful information of importance after reading/spending lot of time.
Anyways Amazon's Delivery was amazing got it within 4 days and newest 11th edition.