- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (13 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484240952
- ISBN-13: 978-1484240953
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.2 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,47,310 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Building Chatbots with Python: Using Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Paperback – Import, 13 Dec 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Gain the basics of natural language processing using Python
- Collect data and train your data for the chatbot
- Build your chatbot from scratch as a web app
- Integrate your chatbots with Facebook, Slack, and Telegram
- Deploy chatbots on your own server
About the Author
Sumit Raj, is a techie at heart, who loves coding and building applications. He is a Python expert with a keen interest in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. He believes in the idea of writing code which directly impacts revenue of the company.
Sumit has worked in multiple domains like Personal Finance Management, Real-Estate, E-commerce, Revenue Analytics to build multiple scalable applications. He has helped various early age startups with their initial design & architecture of the product which got funded later by investors and governments. He comes with a good experience of cutting-edge technologies used in high-volume internet/enterprise applications for scalability, performance tuning & optimization and cost-reduction.
He has been mentoring students/developers on Python programming all across the globe. He has mentored over 1000 students and professionals using various online and offline platforms & channels on Programming Languages, Data Science & for career counselling. Sumit likes to be a part of technical meetups, conferences and workshops. He never likes to miss a chance to attend hackathons. His love for building applications and problem solving has won him multiple awards and accolades. He is regularly invited speak at premier educational institutes of India. He is also a speaker at PyLadies meetup group, ladies who code in Python which is led by one of the former director of PSF(Python Software Foundation).
In his free time, he likes to write on his blog and answer questions on Computer Programming, Chatbots, Python/Django, Career Advice & Web Development on Quora having over 1 million views together. Feel free for A2A on his Quora profile.
Currently, he is working as Senior Solutions Architect at GeoSpark R&D, Bangalore, India building a developer platform for location tracking. You can get to know more about him from his website.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Related items to consider
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And most awesome thing is this is made by u.
With the help of lovely python.
I have build simple chatbot with if and else statement after a couple of days when I started learning python.
Now as a learner in advance concept I want to develop my capabilities in python and this book is gem.
Where you can get the Real practical example to build a chatbot.
It's not if and else statement it's..
Real learning chatbot who developed itself while chatting more.
This book comes with the deploying Guide to.
Must for beginners and advanced programmers too.