- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; Latest Edition edition (8 June 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 068484821X
- ISBN-13: 978-0684848211
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.8 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,953 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques that have made Warren Buffett the Worlds most Famous Investor Paperback – 8 Jun 1999
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Stevin Hoover Hoover Capital Management Absolutely the best book ever written on Warren Buffett's investment methods.
About the Author
For over twenty years, Mary Buffett has been considered a leading authority on the subject of Warren Buffett’s investment methods. Her internationally bestselling investment books, coauthored with David Clark—Buffettology, The Buffettology Workbook, The New Buffettology, The Tao of Warren Buffett, Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements, The Management Secrets of Warren Buffett, Warren Buffett and The Art of Stock Arbitrage, and The Warren Buffett Stock Portfolio—are considered investment classics the world over. Ms. Buffett is an international speaker, entrepreneur, political and environmental activist, and has appeared on television as one of the top finance experts worldwide. She is an associate of the top ranked UK Buffettology Fund in the United Kingdom. A contributing blogger to the Huffington Post, she and Sean Seah founded the Buffett Online School.
For over twenty years, David Clark has been considered the world’s leading authority on the subject of Warren Buffett’s investment methods. His international bestselling investment books, co-authored with Mary Buffett—Buffettology, The Buffettology Workbook, The New Buffettology, The Tao of Warren Buffett, Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements, The Management Secrets of Warren Buffett, Warren Buffett and The Art of Stock Arbitrage, and The Warren Buffett Stock Portfolio—have been translated into more than twenty foreign languages and are considered “investment classics” the world over. He holds a B.S. degree in finance and a law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He is presently writing Berkshire Hathaway: Fortress of Capital, a corporate biography. When not consumed with matters of finance, he is engaged in the second great passion of his life, which is trial law and maintains an active national practice.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.