- Actors: Himanshu Soni, Sameer Dharmadhikari, Gungun Uprari, Deepika Upadhay, Kabir Bedi
- Directors: Dharmesh Shah
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 13
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Ultra
- Product Release Date: 10 Sep 2015
- Run Time: 150 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- ASIN: B013OVYELC
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,396 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
|Sale:||₹ 2,124.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 375.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A Historical Magnum Opus on the life of Buddha produced on a scale and grandeur rarely seen on Indian Television. It depicts the personal life and journey of Prince Siddharth towards attaining enlightenment.
We have all read about Buddha at one point or the other. Yet, so much remains to be explored about this powerful, magnetic thought leader who woke up to the 'Ultimate Truth' under the Bodhi Tree. For instance, did you know that it was Prince Siddharth who pioneered elephant warfare in his time? Do any of us even know what he was like, as a child? What were the influences that shaped his thinking as a youth? We know the leader and his school of thought, but little do we know about the beautiful person within.
Presenting Siddhartha's illustrious journey of being born in the lap of luxury as a prince to his growing years to denouncing his throne and living the life of an ascetic to attaining 'The Awakening' is now available on Ultra DVD. The serial 'Buddha' is produced by Spice Studios.
Showing 1-8 of 36 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If watching Buddha gets you intrigued in meditation, you might want to check out Vipassana program at [...]. They offer a 10 day course to teach you how to meditate as well as the philosophy and logic of their approach. It is religion independent and devoid of money making gimmicks. The course is free and includes boarding and lodging. At the end of the program, if you wish, you can make a donation of whatever amount you want and if you choose, anonymously.