- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
BubbleNut Wash Soapnut Laundry Liquid, 1000ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Use full cap liquid for full load and half cap liquid for half load
- Machine wash (both front and top load) - pour liquid in the detergent section of machine and operate as usual
- Hand wash - pour liquid into empty bucket and stir well to work up rich lather. Soak clothes for 30 mins and wash as usual
- For stains, collars and cuffs - pour few drops of liquid directly on stained area and rub. Repeat if needed
- Wash coloured and white clothes separately. Do not use liquid on silk and woollens
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Soapnuts are rich in lather and are without chemical alternatives for various cleansing. Without sls, sles, sulphanates, phosphates, artificial fragrance, colour, bleach, optical brighteners, allergens, nuts. They are gentle on skin. Perfect for people with sensitive skin and washing baby clothes and sportswear. Expensive silk and woolen clothes can be washed at home at a fraction of dry-cleaning costs. Light on environment - after-wash water is fully bio-degradable and non-toxic. Can be used to water plants. Does not leave much detergent residue, thus saving water in rinsing.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fact that it is derived from natural ingredients, is good for the environment, good for your clothes and overall you are doing a little for the planet; it counts. I don't mind the fact that we have to use a little more as it is actually cheaper than a similar quantity from Ariel.