- Paperback: 2536 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Pvt. Ltd. (30 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387963721
- ISBN-13: 978-9387963726
- Package Dimensions: 27.8 x 21.6 x 9.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,543 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Brunner and Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing South Asian Edition (VOLUME1&2) Paperback – 30 Aug 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Prof. Suresh K. Sharma, PhD, RN, FCCN, FNRS, Professor-cum-Principal, College of Nursing, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, has over 15 years of teaching experience in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in nursing. He was a University Gold Medalist in his undergraduate and postgraduate programs. He is an RN in Board of Registered Nursing, California, USA, and a receiver of Florence Nightingale Award (2001). He has been an external advisor at Liverpool John Moores University, UK, for international nursing program accreditation. His special areas of interest are research in hospital epidemiology, infection control, critical care nursing and innovations in teaching tools and techniques.
Prof. Sharma has published more than 100 research papers in national and international nursing journals. He is a prolific writer and has published 7 textbooks. He has worked as Adaptation Editor for Potter and Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing: 1st and 2nd South Asian Editions and Lippincott Manual of Medical-Surgical Nursing. He has contributed about 45 chapters in different national and international textbooks.
Prof. S. Madhavi, PhD, RN, Professor-cum-Principal, KMCH College of Nursing, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, has over 20 years of teaching experience in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in nursing. She was a University Second Rank holder in her undergraduate program. She was awarded Best Nurse Educator in Tamil Nadu in 2011. She has also been a visiting faculty to University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, USA (2000–2003). She is a Board of Studies Member (Nursing) of the TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. Her areas of special interest are research in cardiac nursing, critical care nursing and oncologic nursing. She has been a resource person for numerous workshops and conferences conducted by the professional organizations like Trained Nurses Association of India, Indian Critical Care Nurses Association, Asia Pacific Cancer Society.
Prof. Madhavi has published many research papers in national and international nursing journals. She has authored an online CNE module on wound care and is awarded 10 credit hours. She is also the Executive Editor of TNNMC Journal of Medical and Surgical Nursing.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.