- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Brunner and Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing South Asian Edition (VOLUME1&2) Paperback – 30 Aug 2018
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Prof. Suresh K. Sharma, PhD, RN, FCCN, FNRS, Professor-cum-Principal, College of Nursing, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, has over 15 years of teaching experience in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in nursing. He was a University Gold Medalist in his undergraduate and postgraduate programs. He is an RN in Board of Registered Nursing, California, USA, and a receiver of Florence Nightingale Award (2001). He has been an external advisor at Liverpool John Moores University, UK, for international nursing program accreditation. His special areas of interest are research in hospital epidemiology, infection control, critical care nursing and innovations in teaching tools and techniques.
Prof. Sharma has published more than 100 research papers in national and international nursing journals. He is a prolific writer and has published 7 textbooks. He has worked as Adaptation Editor for Potter and Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing: 1st and 2nd South Asian Editions and Lippincott Manual of Medical-Surgical Nursing. He has contributed about 45 chapters in different national and international textbooks.
Prof. S. Madhavi, PhD, RN, Professor-cum-Principal, KMCH College of Nursing, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, has over 20 years of teaching experience in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in nursing. She was a University Second Rank holder in her undergraduate program. She was awarded Best Nurse Educator in Tamil Nadu in 2011. She has also been a visiting faculty to University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, USA (2000–2003). She is a Board of Studies Member (Nursing) of the TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. Her areas of special interest are research in cardiac nursing, critical care nursing and oncologic nursing. She has been a resource person for numerous workshops and conferences conducted by the professional organizations like Trained Nurses Association of India, Indian Critical Care Nurses Association, Asia Pacific Cancer Society.
Prof. Madhavi has published many research papers in national and international nursing journals. She has authored an online CNE module on wound care and is awarded 10 credit hours. She is also the Executive Editor of TNNMC Journal of Medical and Surgical Nursing.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product