Brother DCP-T500W All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax); Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB
- Compatible Laser Toner - BT-6000 (Black), BT-5000 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) ; Page Yield - 6000 pages (Black & White), 5000 pages (Colour) ; 4 Ink Bottles (Black,Cyan,Megenta, Yellow) present inside the box
- Warranty - 1 year from the date of purchase
- Pages per minute - 27 pages (Black & White), 10 pages (Color) ; Cost per page - Rs 1 (Black & White), Rs 2 (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Page size supported - A4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelopes (Com-10, DL, C5, Monarch), Photo (10 × 15 cm), Photo 2L (13 × 18 cm) and Index Card (127 × 203 mm) ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 1200 × 6000 dpi
- Duty Cycle - 2,500 pages a month ; Ideal usage - Home & Small Office, Regular/heavy users
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Bigger savings and smarter design with refill tank system that offers ultra-high 6000 page-yield for black ink. Optimize work productivity with wireless networking capability.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Nice looks
2) Easy to setup
3) Proper prints
1) Terribly slow printing. Using USB, from my laptop, it takes 50-55 secs for a b/w print and a whopping 3 mins for a colored one
2) Knew that no duplex is supported but even changing paper is a pain because the paper is accepted from the tray and taking it out every time for a single page to get both-side printing is painful.
So be cautious if you want to print photo with it.
Consumes less ink (already printed 500 pages of black and the ink has barely moved)
Slow WiFI printing(wired is preffered)
No light in the display, making it impossible to read in no lights
One possible issue is sometimes when we switch to iverters due to electricity outage, this guy somehow gets confused with WiFi router signals, and does not process the print queue. Needs a restart. But this happens randomly, and otherwise works great and meets all what is promised