- Flat 10% cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry. Max cashback Rs 150. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Britannia Little Hearts , 37g
|Price:||10.00 ( 25.64 / 100 g)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Nothing accompanies fun moments with friends like a pack of little hearts
- Light, crunchy biscuits generously sprinkled with sugar
- They blissfully melt in your mouth
What is Amazon Pantry?Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 6 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The iconic gold and red pack is easy to spot and is found just about everywhere. So if you’re looking for some fun and memorable times, just grab a pack of delicious Little Hearts, your favorite bunch of friends and share!
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That was 20 years ago.
Now I tried it after 20 years I find it to be too tasteless. Sugar is not enough and even the dough must have been subjected to some weird process as it tastes like eating kanji. The biscuits are light in weight and no match to their yesteryear manufacturing.
Don't try it if you had tasted little hearts 20 years ago.
A great snack, though a bit sugary. so adds more calories
But a good one. Kids like it a lot
My pack came a bit puffed (see photo), so that was a turn off
But the little hearts were still fresh and tasted very good
Good to find these on Amazon as they are not as readily available in stores as they used to be in the past
I had to give one star because of a pichku packet the air was leaked n bcz of other products weight the biscuits got smashed 🤕 tht was so heart breaking 😩