- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: John Murray; Brief Answers to the Big Questions edition (17 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473695988
- ISBN-13: 978-1473695986
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 2.8 x 22.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 252 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #205 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Brief Answers to the Big Questions Hardcover – 17 Oct 2018
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Hardcover, 17 Oct 2018||
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A beautiful book from a brilliant mind
Almost everything in Brief Answers is effortlessly instructive, absorbing, up to the minute and - where it matters - witty
The best, most mind-bending sort of physics: black holes, time travel, the origins of the universe
It is that ultra-distinctive voice (modest, profound, sometimes very funny) that knits this book together
The final book from Professor Stephen Hawking, the bestselling author of A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME and arguably the most famous scientist of our age, BRIEF ANSWERS TO THE BIG QUESTIONS is a profound, accessible and timely reflection on the biggest questions in science.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
252 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank You For Reading the Review
Book just elaborated few metaphysical answers and few universal updates.
It also includes kinda his whole enchanting carrier about how he started his science life and his college life, Oxford selection, scholarships.
Books answers few question as ‘Does God exist’ , ‘is there any alien life’, ‘how things started at begenning’. Book doesn’t include Physics or mathematics what it does is an overview of logical thoughts that drive our universe.
This book is certainly a tribute to Stephen Hawking’s curiosity, passion for science and intellectual genius. A great book to start the year – very intellectually stimulating.
I 100% recommend it .best book to discuss scientific stuff when you high as fk with your homies .
I see you Karen ,I do