- Product Dimensions: 33.5 x 41.9 x 46.2 cm
- Item model number: JE98XL
- ASIN: B003R28HWQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 May 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,71,581 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds
- 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
- Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
- Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This is for CrescoData testing, with UPC code and product variant
From the manufacturer
Simple and Easy to Juice
Patented Extra-Wide Chute
Juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no preparation.
Breville's patented unique direct central feed system allows for maximum juice extraction.
Dual Speed Control
High and Low speeds to accommodate both hard and soft vegetables.
1L juice jug with froth separator.
Plus, a large capacity pulp container.
|Juice Fountain Compact BJE200||Juice Fountain Plus JE98||Juice Fountain Cold BJE430||Juice Fountain Multi-Speed BJE510||Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL||Juice Fountain Duo BJE820|
|Name||Juice Fountain Compact||Juice Fountain Plus||Juice Fountain Cold||Juice Fountain Multi-Speed||Juice Fountain Elite||Juice Fountain Duo|
|# of Speeds||1||2||2||5||2||5|
|Juice Jug Size||800 mL||1L||2L||1L||1L||1.2L|
|Pulp Container Size||L (Integrated)||XL||XXL||XL||XL||XL|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Sujata Powermatic PM 900-Watt Juicer (White)
Usha Nutripress (362F) 240-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer (Black and Brush Steel Finish)
Philips Viva Collection Masticating juicer HR1887/81 XL tube, 70 mm Quick clean
Bajaj JEX 16 800-Watt Juicer (Black)
Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer (B1700)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||99.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Trust Retail||Cloudtail India||Singhal bro.||Cloudtail India||KUVINGS INDIA|
|Colour||—||White||Black and Silver||Black||Black||Pearl White|
|Included Components||—||Juicer||Cold press juicer, Fine filter, Coarse filter, Dessert filter, Pulp container, Juice container, Instruction manual and Recipe book||Juicer||Juice extractor, Pulp container, Juice collector, Pusher, Instruction manual and Warranty card||Operating Manual; Juice and Pulp Container; Cleaning Brush and Special Strainer Brush|
|Item Weight||—||5.01 kg||8.11 kg||4.4 kg||3.76 kg||—|
|Material||—||ABS Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Other material||Box|
|Model Number||JE98XL||PM||CPJ362F||—||JEX 16||B1700 (Dark Silver)|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am currently into a 'really into juicing' phase, so much so that I overworked the poor Juiceman juicer a while ago.
Since I had no other point of reference at the time, my only issue with the Juiceman Pro 210 was that the feeder was small. I did wonder what it would be like to have a juicer accept an apple or orange without having to quarter it. But that really was the only issue. No complaints with plastic or motor or quantity of juice.
This Breville juicer beats the Juiceman hands down in EVERY category that I can think of. It has the power, it's compact enough to fit where I need it to on my kitchen counter and more:
1. Speed Counts - I'm a busy mom. I work, I cook, I chauffeur and somewhere in there I need to find the time to juice. I can't wait 30 minutes for a machine to work through veggies and fruit *at low temperature* and 100% dry pulp to get my juice. I can take out 10mins. 5 mins to prep the veggies and fruits (I peel my organic carrots before I juice them as an example, or to peel oranges, or wash the spinach). 1 min to juice it all. Literally. 1 min. Regardless of what you throw at it. And I juice for four glasses at a time. And then 2-3 mins for cleanup. So the long pole in the tent is the prep - not dealing with the juicer - which is great.
2. Juice Quantity Counts - Could the juice output be higher with some of the higher end products? Likely. But the cost of the higher end items plus the extra time to wait for the juice is not worth it to me. The pulp for 'hard' produce like carrots and beets feels very dry to me with this juicer. The difference between the Juiceman and the Breville is really in how it deals with the soft produce. I had to run the soft produce pulp through the Juiceman twice and I got equal quantities of juice. With the Breville 98XL, it is so dry the first go around that it absolutely is not worth my time to deal with the pulp a second time. I figure I get about 5% more juice by running the pulp through again. If that's not a big deal to you, then don't worry about it. What is 5% of 4 oranges worth to you is the question.
3. Ease of Use Counts - The machine is simple to put together and take apart. You will have to work on cleaning any juicer. No getting around that, no matter which one you use. Cleaning this juicer is not complicated and easily done. I clean mine right after I juice and drink. Another trick to ease cleanup is to put a plastic grocery bag in your refuse container. It's one less thing to wash. Pick up and drop into trash or empty into compost bin.
4. Stability Counts - You don't want a juicer running around on your counter. The last thing you want is to juice two carrots or beets and have that end up on the counter and stain instead of in your juice container because the juicer isn't sturdy. This juicer held it's own against tough produce and I have never had issues.
5. Can it Juice Green? - By green, I mean can it handle leafy greens, which are a problem for most low-end juicers. Not this one. I juice spinach, red swiss chard and kale regularly. And stringy greens like celery as well. And it handles it all well.
6. Do I need to be a stud to handle this? - I've dealt with juicer scenarios where I had to use both arms and my body weight to push push push the produce through. Not this juicer. It gobbles up produce as I feed it in. Love that it's speedy and powerful.
So, don't think about it. Whether you're an all time juicer or a sometimes juicer, this is a great product for a good price.
PS: Centrifugal juicers do not heat up your produce any more than masticating juicers. There have been studies done on this. Look them up. Plus - a masticating juicer takes 20-30 mins to 'chew' through the fruit and veggies to make juice. That means the first piece of juice would have been oxidizing for 20-30 mins before I could drink it. So really - the centrifugal juicer is quick, saves you money, saves you time and is easy to clean.
Update: Dec 31st
I still love this juicer. I usually juice twice a day. It handles all produce well. The ONLY issue I have had is with juicing pineapples. It seems to leak a little underneath the plastic, probably because I am putting in a lot of the pineapple in at the same time. The overflow of juice inside the juicer as it is being poured out into the container probably accounts for the minor leakage. In other words, slow down when juicing a large quantity of a super juicy fruit or veggie(I juice an entire pineapple sometimes) by alternating with less juicy produce, or give the juicer an extra 5-10 seconds to empty itself into the container.
Update March 1st
Still loving it! :)
Update Nov 2nd
I've had several people ask so reporting that yes, I am still loving this juicer. :)
1. Easy to Clean - had an older Cuisinart model that was difficult to disassemble and clean. Because of this, we didn't feel like going through the effort to juice anything after the novelty wore off. This Breville model comes apart easily in 5 components making it super easy to clean with nothing more than warm soapy water. We lay out a drying mat on the counter and let them air dry for the next juicing session, too easy. Of note, it comes with a special brush to clean the wire mesh screen, but I have found that you can also use your sink's sprayer, if you have one, to clean the screen by pushing water back through the screen.
2. Extracts 90% of the fruit/vegetable. Because one of the benefits of juicing is getting nutrients (not just having great tasting thirst quenching juices), you want a juicer that extracts as much of them as possible. The pulp that is left over is very dry, indicating that this model extracts most of the liquid, so it does what it claims. We often use the left over pulp in some of our soup recipes and this adds volume and great taste. We often also use the pulp in a blender with the extracted juice with ice to get 100% of the nutrients, but in a "smoothie" type consistency.
3. High and Low speed functions. By having two speeds available, you can extract the most juice from an assortment/variety of fruits and vegetables. Low setting for softer fruits and vegetables, higher setting for apples, pears, carrots, etc.
Now the best part; since juicing just over 30 days ago, I have lost 10.8 pounds and I have not been hungry, cranky, or having cravings of any type; this machine is a great addition to anyone that wants to start introducing more fresh fruits and vegetables into their diet. I hated vegetables and now I have come to love them. My sense of taste, smell, and energy levels have increased beyond measure. Get this machine and you won't be disappointed, it has changed my life and I know it can change yours.
I have been using it for almost a month and it works just as good as the first time I took it out of the box. I have read reviews about the greens staining the mesh around the blade and I have not found that to be true. As long as you are cleaning your machine after each use and using the brush included with your machine, it comes clean and I've used this pretty much daily since I've received it and of course I'm doing the green juice.
I noticed that if you do not put it together properly it can spirt and leak on the side but a simple adjustment resolved this issue and therefore not an issue with the machine but the user.
I will also often run my pulp through a time or two more to try and extract ever last bit of juice I can. Save your produce bags and use them as a liner in the pulp collector to make for quick clean up. This machine really isn't difficult to clean. It will mostly rinse clean and then a touch up with a soapy sponge is really all you need other than the mesh part but again, still cleans well.
My goal with this juicer is to lose weight and to ditch diabetes. So far I have lost 19 lbs., no longer have a need for caffeine as I feel amazing, and my resting heart rate has dropped from 84 to 69. Mind you for the first three weeks I was just adding a juice to my diet and not fasting. I have been on the juice fast for 7 days today and I have more energy than I have had in years. It is seriously worth the first few days of feeling blah until your body adjusts.
Definelty worth it!! don't hesitate.