- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: Shaurya Publications LLP (2018)
- ISBN-10: 8193108752
- ISBN-13: 978-8193108758
- Package Dimensions: 21.1 x 13.7 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 220 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #506 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Breaking The Code of SSB Psychological Tests [Free eBooks Inside] -SSB Interview Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is published by SSBCrack and ideal for people who aspire to pass the psychology tests in SSB interview with flying colors. There are a number of different tests to be covered at each step-in order to clear the psychology test. This book will help you at every level during your SSB interview psychological tests, using the simplest language that is easy to understand and work with. The workflow of the content in this book is such that it caters to even the most novice candidates who are not very well versed with these psychological tests. All thanks to the well-structured outlined methods, it becomes easy for the aspirants to grasp the knowledge imparted. In another light, this book acts as a personality development manual. It has been put together after compiling experiences gathered from different SSB tests. Add to that, the feedback received from recommended candidates and SSB assessors. It presents to you with the perfect set of tools that are required in shaping up your personality for the Armed Forces. This is just not a book that tells you how to behave in Psychological tests. Instead, it sheds light on your existing personality and choices and provides you inputs with what can be incorporated in it. What does the book contain? It starts with a description of the Services Selection Board and what one can expect at these interviews. The testing procedures are divided into three parts: Screening, psychological testing, interview testing and group testing. While this book is mainly focused on psychological testing procedure contains TAT, WAT, SRT and SD. Each such test is described in details with suggestions on how to deal with these situations. In this book you will read many examples of TAT, WAT, SRT and SD, like always we suggest our readers that these examples are to help you to understand how to deal correctly with these tests so avoid mugging up the same responses.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What officiers sees in the candidate whether he is suitable for his role in armed forces. And also provides some useful tips what to do amd what not to do.
Even some coupons are inside