Braun Silk-épil 3-270, Epilator for Long-Lasting Hair Removal, 20 Tweezer system, Smartlight technology, Massage rollers and Shaver & Trimmer included, White and Pink
Save Extra with 3 offers
7 Days Replacement
Personal Care Appliances
7 Days Replacement OnlyThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different/wrong item delivered to you. Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, user manual, warranty cards, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Cycling, Indoor, Water|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Model Name||SERIES-3, 3270|
|Item Weight||329 Grams|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- GENTLE: Epilator for women and perfect for beginners, providing up to 100% gentle hair removal in just one stroke.
- EVERY HAIR: Smartlight technology reveals the finest hairs for no miss hair removal.
- LESS PAIN: Gently stimulate and massage your skin to reduce pain with the massage rollers.
- EFFICIENT: Adapts to every contour for an efficient epilation, even in difficult areas like the knee and underarm.
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
The Silk-épil 3 gently removes hair at the root, for long-lasting results. Great for beginners, massage rollers stimulate the skin for gentle epilation and with Smartlight technology, it reveals the finest hairs for no-miss hair removal.
Tips for beginners
Stay cool and calm. Doing it in water will minimise the pain because it helps to release the body's natural painkillers – endorphins. Hold steady and take it slow.
Choose epilation over wax
Forget about the hassle of waxing. It is much more cost efficient to epilate, and the Silk-épil 3 pays itself off after just 6 months, compared to regular salon visits.
Epilation doesn’t have to be done the hard way. The Silk-épil 3 comes with SoftLift Tips that lift flat lying hair and guide them to the tweezers for easier removal.
Unlimited energy to epilate. Non-stop performance with corded use. No charging breaks, no performance issues.
Gently removes hairs by the root for long-lasting smoothness.
Reveals the finest hairs for thorough hair removal.
Gently stimulate your skin to reduce discomfort.
Shave and trim
The shaver head turns the epilator into a fully functional shaver, while the trimmer cap lets you trim hair if you prefer.
|Cordless use-fast charge||1 hour charge, 50 mins of operation||1 hour charge, 50 mins of operation||1 hour charge, 50 mins of operation||1 hour charge, 30 mins of operation||Corded|
|Additional Device||Bikini Trimmer|
|Shaver + trimmer head||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|40% wider head||✓||✓||✓|
|Body accessories||Exfoliating brush|
|Wet & Dry||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 6.5 x 19.7 cm; 329 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Braun
- ASIN : B006J1SA6A
- Item model number : SE3270
- Country of Origin : Germany
- Manufacturer : Braun
- Packer : The Procter and Gamble Company, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-United States 1800-120-7897
- Importer : Universal Corporation limited, 4/1 Middleton Street, Sikkim Commerce House Kolkata - 700080. Toll free no - 1800-120-7897
- Item Weight : 329 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 18 x 6.5 x 19.7 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 count
- Included Components : Epilator
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,749 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
The Braun Silk-épil 3-270 is ideal for beginners for long-lasting hair removal. Enjoy weeks of salon-smooth skin thanks to the 20-tweezer system that gently removes hairs by the root. The shaver and trimmer head gives you added options for sensitive areas and with the massage rollers stimulate the epilating area and make the experience less painful. The cord allows you to epilate with no charging breaks, all in one go. Smartlight- Never miss a hair again:.A special feature of the Braun Silk-épil 3 is the Smartlight. It reveals even the finest hairs so you can make sure they are all gone. For a long, long time. Box includes: 1 X Epilator 1 X Shaver Head 1 X Trimmer Head 1 X Cleaning Brush 1 X Charger
Reviewed in India on 30 March 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kasturi p. on 24 September 2022
Girls go for it
By RKS Yadav on 27 July 2022
Girls go for it
Good product from Braun. 9.5/10. Have been using it for 2 years now. I use it once a month or so. Still working well.
You need a bit of patience with this as it takes more time compared to waxing or the cream method. Otherwise it's all good I'll say.
It is my first time using an epilator, and I must say it's waaay better than waxing. I'm sensitive to hair removal creams so this is a great product for me.
- Wire is long enough so no worries.
- It comes with a shaver head, which helps trim hair length. Kinda useful but not so efficient in my opinion.
- It's great that there are 2 speed modes. It really helps with efficiency or on days when you feel more pain than usual.
- The light! It is really helpful. You'll know when you use it.
- DO remove the massage head before using, because it reduces the efficiency. In the beginning you can put it to get used to the epilator, but later on you probably won't need it.
- Slightly less pain than waxing. I have used it only for arm and leg hair. Haven't tried yet for armpit/face.
- Can do whenever, wherever. Just plug in the cord and you're set. No need to go to the parlor and waste time. Just do it whenever you have free time at home.
- it makes some noise, but not too much. Same as blow dryers make.
- Ingrown hair. But you have the same problem with waxing too. Can be solved with good skin care.
- you have to keep removing the hairs from the epilator head by using the brush provided so that it works more efficiently.
- It's better to have trimmed approx 0.4 -0.7 cm hair when you epilate. Any longer and it might hurt more. XD
- i have read that it's better to have dried skin and not use moisturizer before epilating. I followed the same advise.
- Moisturize the skin after the hair removal.
- Keep exfoliating your skin on regular intervals after hair removal. Otherwise there will be ingrown hair just like you have when you wax.
- i suggest using this once in 1-2 weeks for the starting few months. After that monthly is enough. It all depends on your hair growth.
Will post later how it works after long time use.
I didnt get any rashes or bumps,
But the product is time consuming and patience is required, once u start u cant stop it's frustrating, i took 3hrs to do only 2 full arms and underarms,
Its not painful at all,
Also it will be like waxing only soft and tiny hair in few areas wont come at all
The device gets heated up on continuous usage, should keep breaks of 2-3mins often
Over all ok product
This is my first day review
Hopefully i get better results on regular usage
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Italy 🇮🇹 on 24 August 2019
Reviewed in Germany 🇩🇪 on 29 May 2019
Da mein letzter Epilierer den Geist aufgab entschied ich mich wieder für einen Silkepil.
Die Geräte gibt es ja in unterschiedlichen Ausführen mit Unmengen an zusätzlichen Gadgets.
Die brauche ich aber nicht und habe mich daher für dieses doch eher simple Gerät entschieden.
Ich persönlich bin nicht wirklich schmerzempfindlich und ich nutze den Epilierer ohne dass es mir unangenehm ist.
Ich könnte mir aber schon vorstellen, dass es da eben unterschiedliche Schmerzempfinden gibt.... man muss es eben selbst ausprobieren.
Diese Massagerollen brauche ich tatsächlich nicht wirklich, empfinde sie sogar eher als störend.
Denn wenn man nur etwas Druck ausübt, verkratzen diese Massagerollen die ganze Haut.
Also bei mir schaden sie mehr als sie nutzen.
Was mir persönlich wichtig ist, ist dass das Kabel lang genug ist. Das ist bei diesem Epilierer der Fall.
Ich denke für den Preis ist es ein solides Gerät ohne viel Gedöns, das seinen Zweck erfüllt.