- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Harpercollins (7 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788172238094
- ISBN-13: 978-8172238094
- ASIN: 8172238096
- Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 2 x 22 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #91,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Branding India Paperback – 7 May 2009
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
A joint secretary in the ministry of tourism from 2001 to 2007, Amitabh Kant was one of the key drivers of the growth of Indian tourism. Earlier, as secretary of tourism in Kerala from 1997 to 2001, he put the state on the international tourism map by imaginatively building the "God's Own Country" brand. He is currently principal secretary and special commissioner (industries) in Kerala.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A must read for any branding domain individual.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The sheer scale of the project and the choreography of all the elements it took to bring to fruition is inspiring.
Must read for any one drawn towards Incredible posters of Indian Tourism and even for people who want to rediscover india and see how those not-so-clean places have turned into world-class destinations..