- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Brainwavz Replacement Memory Foam Earpads for Large Over the Ear Headphones, Brown
|Price:||1,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||300.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Replacement earpads made with made with high quality memory foam.
- Comfortable and fits many oval cup designed headphones.
- Designed for comfort and style.
- Durable and long lasting, quality made ear pad.
- Better quality than most stock earpads found on high end headphones
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
These Brainwavz substitute ear pads are designed for comfort and style, the outer material is made with high quality pleather and the inside cushion is a made from high grade memory foam. The thick ear pads are suitable for use on numerous large cup size, over the ear headphones. Suitable for (but not limited to): AKG 701 Q701, Audio Technica ATH-M50 (and all other M50 sub models), Shure SRH 440, Koss DJ100 / DJ200, Takstar HI 2050 and Pro 80, Ultrasone HF 580 / SH 1 Pro / HFI 780, Sony MDR V6 / ZX 700, Fostex T50RP T50, M-Audio Q40 and JVC S500S.
Compare with similar items
Brainwavz Hybrid Angled Memory Foam Earpad - Black PU/Velour - Suitable For Large Over The Ear Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
Brainwavz HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Professional Studio Monitor Over-ear Headphones (Black)
Brainwavz Replacement Memory Foam Earpads for Large Over the Ear Headphones, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Brainwavz Audio India||Brainwavz Audio India||Bajaao||Brainwavz Audio India||ProAudioVideo||# Global Hub|
|Connectivity Technology||—||—||wired-3.5mm single pin||wired-3.5mm single pin||Wired-3.5 MM Single Pin||—|
|Fit Type||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||over-ear||Over-Ear||Over ear||Over-Ear|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||—||21.3 x 10.9 x 2.3 Centimetres||28.96 x 25.4 x 10.41 Centimetres||17.02 x 11.94 x 24.13 Centimetres||28.96 x 25.4 x 10.41 Centimetres||18.39 Centimetres x 3.78 Centimetres x 1.25 meters|
|Item Weight||—||50 grams||285 grams||454 grams||240 grams||83 grams|
|Model Number||BWAVZ-HM5-REPLACEMENT-PADS||BWAVZ-ANGLED||ATH-M50x||HM5||AUD ATHM40X||720876-0020|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comfort : Comfort has improved , you ears no longer feel cluttered compare to stock . This is great for long ours session for movies , music , gaming .
Sound : When it comes to sound , I feel sound stage has improved without effecting the balanced sound of M50x .
Ease of use : They are fairly easy once you know how to put them on . Watch a video on youtube that's what I did .
You start from the top and slow pushing from both side till bottom .
Final verdict : 5/5 , If you have used you m50x for a 1 year or feeling discomfort with earpads upgrade it . I should have done it soon . Now I am happy .
Material quality is above average (velour material could have been better, its not bad, but it feels hot after a while) . Padding is great and can be worn for long hours, but ventilation might a problem to some. These do feel hot after an hour or so if used in air conditioned room, could be sooner in our weather.
Even if the price is a bit steep, I would recommend this as they are a quality product.
P.S. The bass problem of the shure while using these pads is easily solved by using an amp and switching the bass boost (fiio Q1 in my case). This is actually a killer combo as the sound stage has increased quite a bit with perfect bass mids and highs. Highly recommended if you can get this combo- Shure srh840 + these earpads + any amp with bass boost.
Update- the m50x sound much worse with these. I already find the highs of m50x very sibilant and these earpads make it worse. Also the bass reduces quite a lot and cannot be fixed with bass boost of my q1. So not recommended with the m50x.
1. Excellent fit on the ATHM50x. Will probably fit most over-ear headphones mentioned in description.
2. VERY comfortable, roomy and airy. Your ears can breathe better and will be prone to less sweating and irritation.
3. Expanded soundstage and stereo separation. If you don't know what that means, The "3D-ness" of the sound is more defined.
4. Look really good, inside-out.
1. Tampers with headphone's original sound. Don't get these if you own REALLY expensive headphones. They won't sound the same.
2. Reduced Oomph in the bass in the ATHM50x. Bummer.
Good buy, great value, makes headphones feel like new!
Comfort wise it is definitely good than the stock ear pads.
Sound is a little compromised as the drivers are distanced from the ear and the space created because of its extra space.
Overall would give it 4/5 stars for comfort.
But lost the stars on the very loose grip which is a serious problem as you have to think twice before any movement of the head.
PS this review only applies to my sennheiser HD 4.40 BT can't vouch for other headphones.
It's worth the price, fits like a glove and is of really good quality.
My ear feels more aired and sweaty. It makes the sound stage of the headphone wider, with a mild dip in base, maybe about a db less. On regular use, it is holding up well.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Size is perfect. Would fit most of the full sized headphones. I use ATHM50.
Quality of cushions is good but nothing amazing.Read more
These solve your principal gripe with the M50s, the really tight fit, especially if you have larger ears.Read more
It will make your headphones look bigger by the way.