- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Pear Press; Second edition (8 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780983263388
- ISBN-13: 978-0983263388
- ASIN: 0983263388
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2.5 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 54 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,027 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five Paperback – 8 May 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Dr. Medina hits the nail on the head with 'Brain Rules for Baby.' We are always looking for ways to make our kids smarter, better, happier. Medina gives such practical, usable advice and tips." - Nina L. Shapiro, MD, UCLA School of Medicine "An engaging and fun-to-read translation of the best research on child development and effective parenting. I gave Dr. Medina's book to my own son." - Ginger Maloney, Ph.D, The Marsico Institute for Early Learning and Literacy "John Medina uses a very readable and refreshing style to present parenting strategies in the context of factual scientific information." - Jadene Wong, M.D., Stanford University School of Medicine "If you've no room for another brain-development title, weed an old one to make room for this. Covering such topics as pregnancy, relationships, and "moral" babies, the book will educate even the most learned parents. Medina's humorous, conversational style make this an absolute please to read." - Library Journal "We recommend this book to all of our new-parent groups. With a gift for storytelling, Dr. Medina marries the science with practical advice that helps make sense of it all. Sleep-deprived parents still find time to read Brain Rules for Baby and love it." - Laura Kussick, Executive Director, Program for Early Parent Support
About the Author
John Medina, a developmental molecular biologist, has a lifelong fascination with how the mind reacts to and organizes information. He is also the author of the New York Times bestseller Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School -- a provocative book that takes on the way our schools and work environments are designed. Medina is an affiliate Professor of Bioengineering at the University of Washington School of Medicine. He lives in Seattle, Washington, with his wife and two boys.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its good, but little bit technical.
However, it gives a logical insight about impact on human brain development due to its surrounding. Very good book. Must read for all parents (all ages)
It's funny , informative and most importantly it is about things we can easily relate to and change or accept in our lives.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Scientifically backed, written in simple language and a very useful guide for every parent.Read more
(Note: Science background will help to understand better)