- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Bracoo Breathable Neoprene Ankle Support, One Size, Black
|Sale:||1,543.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||685.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- FIRM & RELIABLE support for acute injuries such as muscle strain, ligament sprain, or stabilizing weakened ankle joints following surgery
- ATHLETE FRIENDLY open-heel design enables broad a range of motion while bracing the plantar flexion, talocrural joint, and Achilles tendon; ideal for injury prevention during running, or playing basketball, football, or soccer
- SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE high-grip crisscross Velcro straps attach anywhere along the entire sleeve to provide customized tightness and bracing to individual needs
- QUALITY NEOPRENE SLEEVE boosts localized blood circulation and provides soothing warmth, accelerating the body?s natural recovery; perforations ensure breathability, meaning it can be worn comfortably underneath socks against the skin throughout the day
- VERSATILE DESIGN fits either the left or right foot up to 10? in arch circumference
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Bracoo specializes in combining innovative technology and high quality materials to produce sporting equipment like no others. Each piece is made with superior craftsmanship and examined by the highes
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The instructions that come with it explain the best process to use to apply the support.
1. Release all Velcro straps and lay this in the floor and step into the brace.
2. Tighten the Velcro closure on the foot to a comfortable tightness. With use you will find the best fit.
3. Tighten the Velcro closure above the ankle to a comfortable tightness.
4. Crossover the Velcro closure above the ankle to the correct tightness.
This gives me a very good support, and the open heel design allows for a good range of motion. This gives my arch and ankle the support I was missing. This will fit up to an 11 inch circumference.
It is hand wash and dry, and then you are good to go for the next day. This has given me the support I need for my right ankle, and I find that edema I may have is lessened.
Recommended. prisrob 08-04-16
The product itself is quality. I've been wearing mine daily for 3 or more weeks I believe and it's still in new condition, is not stretched out or raggedy looking.
I hurt my ankle somehow about 4 weeks ago (no clue how. The pain came on suddenly. I thought maybe a sprain). The support of this product has been amazing. Within days of wearing it my ankle started to feel better.
I wear a size 7.5 (woman's) and the brace fits perfect. I can make it super snug for extra support or wear it just fitting, too. I imagine however if your feet are a size 8.5 or larger it might be uncomfortably tight. (That's just my opinion, I really don't know for sure of course).
I wear a high sock under mine because the Velcro that secures the brace around the ankle can kind of dig into the top of your foot just enough to irritate it.
tearing ligaments & spraining them both....even pulling muscles up to my knee. It was bad.
Searching Amazon for help. I chose this Bracoo brand. Quick delivery Via Amazon Prime.
I was pretty immobile first 14 days. Then I had to travel briefly out of country. There is NO way I could've made it through airports, customs..standing without wearing the ankle brace. A month has past since my fall, still some pain, but getting better...these have helped a lot and are really are a good secure supportive wrap.
My ankle measures 8 1/4". The brace fits just right. I don't think it would work very well past 9"
I'm surprised they only come in one size & not a larger choice too.
Traveling, I wore moccasin slip on driver shoes to accommodate the ankle brace & swollen ankles/feet. Now that they are healing and I can flex my ankles better, I have been able to wear the braces inside loosely tied tennis shoes, but it's a snug fit.
I have washed them, on delicate cycle, cold. Air dried overnight. Came out just like new.
It's much more supportive than those elastic sleeve things. I like the adjustability; my ankle was terribly swollen for a few days, but the Velcro handled it, and as the swelling went down, I could tighten the fit. I even got to dance a bit at the reception. After returning home, and the ankle is almost back to normal, I still wear the brace if I know I'm going to be walking or standing for ant length of time, and it really helps.
It's really helpful to watch the video in the product description to wear it correctly. The long tabs go over the foot and hook onto the ankle part of the wrap. The short straps go around the ankle.