- Mass Market Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: Pocket Books; Reprint edition (1 May 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671743058
- ISBN-13: 978-0671743055
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.5 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,50,998 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Boy’s Life Mass Market Paperback – 1 May 1992
Mass Market Paperback
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
"A master who keeps his audience spellbound with every sentence." "Wonderful...filled with enough adventures, joy, discovery, and heartache for a dozen boys' lifetimes." -- "Houston Chronicle" "No one can paint word pictures as vividly as Robert McCammon." -- Sandra Brown "It's McCammon's "The Prince of Tides".... Incredibly moving." -- Peter Straub
About the Author
Robert McCammon is an award-winning author who is rated as #1 New York Times bestselling author. He has written 19 novels, some of which include Speaks The Nightbird, Swan Song, The Queen Of Bedlam, Gone South and The Five.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a mystery with subplots introducing clues and revealing character, convincingly told through a boy's voice. Details allow the reader to know what life would be like growing up in 1960s rural Alabama. I'm slightly older, and I was a girl in a tiny community in Maryland at the time the novel takes place. I could relate to the child's universe depicted. The importance of bikes, the intoxicating freedom of summer vacation, exploring the woods alone, the perils of big kids bullying, these were so well evoked; I'd almost forgotten how crucial those things once were!
The book is more than a nostalgia piece. Bad things happen and part of growing up is recognizing evil and figuring out how to cope with it. But that's not all; along the way the kid solves a thrilling suspenseful murder-mystery.
This is story telling at its best!