- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Boult Audio Curve Neckband Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with mic (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Long Battery Life - Curve is a powerhouse, with 12-15 hrs of playtime and 3-4 days of standby
- Off-Axis magnetic technology - Oval-shaped earbud with nozzle angled at 60 degree tunnels the sound directly into the ear canal, also providing noise isolation
- Magnets: Premium and durable magnets, attach the two earphones together when not using them
- Durable Flexi-band- The light yet sturdy, neck band can drape comfortably across the neck with supreme comfort and in-line controls and vibration for call notification
- Noise Isolating Aerospace Grade AL Drivers- Curve comes with Built-in micro-woofers that produce a deep bass, isolating noise in any environment
- Micro-woofer Drivers- Robust aerospace grade AL alloy encased over micro-woofers that provide crisp deep bass for bass heads, crystal clear highs and stable midst
- Built-in Mic: Condenser microphone for HD calls and Siri/ Google assistant voice command
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Durable Flexi Band
The light yet sturdy, neckband drapes across the neck with supreme comfort. Snug fit & smart lock prevents it from falling off, even when you workout .
High Fidelity Acoustics
Incredibly crystal clear high resolution audio with HD audio and surround sound.
In-built Micro-woofers produce a deep thumping bass, balanced by crispy highs and stable minds.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Noise Isolating Aerospace Grade AL Drivers cancel the noise, allowing you to unplug yourself from the world.
Answer/Reject/ Calls, Play/Pause/Forward/Rewind Music, Voice Command .
Premium & durable magnets, attach the two earphones together when not using them.
The neckband vibrates to alert the user of the incoming calls and makes sure no calls are missed and are taken in HD quality.
The latest Neodymium technology and the CSR8635 chipset which not only to support 3D acoustics for your favorite music, but also ensure stark connectivity with an 10m range.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 738 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The packing is perfect with earphones placed securely.the packing itself looks premium.
Box contents :
Boult audio earphones,a small USB cable to charge,user manual, warranty card(1year warry) and 2 pairs of extra ear tips(small and large).
First impression :
The earphones look very good and elegant.feels very light in hands.the neck band is made of some soft kind of plastic which is very comfortable to wear.the ear piece is made of metal and looks good and hard.the ear pieces can be attached together by the magnets.the magnet is good enough to hold them tight.the color of earpiece looks good and gives kinda premium look.
The brick on the right side has the buttons.
We get 1 multifunctional button (the middle one)which can be used to power on and power off.you can also attend the calls and end the calls by single pressing them.while playing music you can pause/play by single press.
You can adjust the volume by the the 2 buttons which is either side of the multi functional button by single pressing.long press changes the tracks when music is being played.
Pairing your boult with your mobile is very easy...just press and hold the power button on the boult untill you feel the vibration twice.turn on the Bluetooth option on your mobile... search for devices and you'll find 'boult audio' just tap it and you'll be paired.also you can hear an audio that your are being connected.
The company has not specified anything about the capacity of the battery.it states that it has 12 hours of playback.yes,the battery backup is good on this.we can easily get 12hours of play time through this earphones.
Additional features :
These earphones come with built in vibration.whenever you receive a call the earphones will start vibrating. I have to tell you,the vibration os really strong and can easily be Know even if you are in busy (like traveling in bike,or a busy street)
But remember if you're getting calls continuously it'll less the battery backup.
Sound quality :
Sound quality in these earphones are amazing.
The mids are crisp and clear, the vocals are good the bass is also heavy but it's that not punchy.but don't you can adjust the equalizer and have that punchy base.
The call quality is also good because of the condenser microphone .
These earphones have noise cancellation which works good.the volume level on these earphones are really high.i cannot go beyond 80% when I'm in office. When I'm on streets I can use full volume to make that noise isolation work.
These boult earphones are really budget friendly and has some good premium features.
If you're budget is around 1500 these are the best earphones.
there are no concerns according to me till now .
I'll update when something goes wrong.
Battery life is good and currently using for last 6 hours continuously and has not lasted still.
I am a big bass lover and need little more enhanced bass for my requirements, but this one has balanced one.
I hope this review will help for your purchase.
Whilst using the headphones during jogging and working out, noted that there was a lot of jitter/break in the sound and also the earphones kept coming out. Tried changing the earbuds but was not of much use. Hence reverting to my older wired BoAT headphones
Decent pair of headphones. Was able to pair to my Moto Z Play without much fuss and was fairly straightforward. Music playback is decent - bass is OK and not exceptional. Call quality is OK. Have not yet tried out the headphones while jogging or working out and hence unsure as to how they would behave when subject to constant movement and vibration. Not yet assessed battery life either