|Manufacturer||BOSE CORPORATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Tower B, 4th Floor, N-10, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Gurugram, Haryana 122026|
|Model Name||Bose Frames|
|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 16.2 x 1.8 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||830044-0100|
|Compatible Devices||Mobile (IOS, Android, others), Tablets, Laptops, and all bluetooth devices|
|Special Features||Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers with open ear Audio|
|Mounting Hardware||Bose Frames, Carry Case, Charging Cable and Cloth Bag|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||Open ear audio|
|Battery Average Life||3.5 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Device interface - primary||Microphone|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Manufacturer||BOSE CORPORATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||Bose Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. Tower B, 4th Floor, N-10, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Gurugram, Haryana 122026|
|Item Weight||50 g|
Bose Frames Alto - Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Headphones, Black with Bluetooth Connectivity, M/L
- (Larger fit rectangular lens) Lens width 52mm - Bridge width (DBL) 18mm - Temple length 162mm
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Bose frames Alto feature a classic angular shape and commanding lenses. Lens Width: 52 mm | Bridge Width: 18 mm | Temple Length: 162 mm
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant
- Personalized settings, access to future updates, and more available through the Bose Connect app
- Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar items from local shops near you
Size name:M/L | Style name:Rectangular Style:Alto Meet Bose Frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Miniaturized Bose speakers – hidden in the temples – produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. It’s a revolutionary open-ear audio experience that leaves you free to hear the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music. Choose from two timeless styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look in a larger size, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit. Bose Frames include a seamlessly integrated microphone for taking calls and accessing your phone’s virtual assistant. They block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays. And they’re easy to use. Bluetooth connectivity provides hassle-free pairing. Plus, the Bose Connect app gives you the ability to personalize settings, access future updates, and more.
From the manufacturer
Sound For You. And Only You
It’s the result of exclusive technologies and custom speakers precisely positioned to direct sound at you and away from everyone else.
Two Timeless Styles
Choose from two designs, each enriched with premium accents and materials. Alto offers a classic angular look with a larger fit, while Rondo has rounded lenses and a smaller fit.
Premium Materials. Premium Comfort
Metal hinges. Nylon rims. Lenses that won’t easily scratch or shatter. For a wearable to be worth wearing, it needs to look right, feel right, and survive life on the go. That’s why Bose Frames are made from materials as modern as their concept. They’re meticulously molded for comfort and built to last.
With nothing in or on your ears, you’re free to hear and interact with the world around you – all while discreetly listening to music.
Love Your Look
From Rose Gold to Mirrored Silver, choose the look that best fits you with the Bose Frames Lens Collection. Featuring a selection of limited-edition colors—with polarized options available—these replacement lenses are easy to interchange for a look that’s all your own.
One App. Full Control
The Bose Connect app gives you easy access to everything your product has to offer. Get tips, personalize settings, and unlock new features.
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What did I love about them :
1) The Frames are solid and the build is good
2) With all the Bluetooth components and speakers, the Glasses are still light and nice
3) Lens quality is good as well and polarized too
4) Loved the option to change the lenses and the optional lenses are not expensive
5) Call quality is very good and unlike the Sound buds...the call can be heard on both sides
6) Battery lasts well in spite of good call and music usage
7) The Case is really good.
What could have been better :
1) The Charger is a pain, could have been micro USB
2) In a quiet environment others can easily hear the conversation
3) Some calls are too feeble, but If i keep my hand close to my ears its very clear
4) The reason that I gave it a three star is the design flaw in terms of the Temples touching the lens. Bose Engineers have tried to fix with a workaround by giving the charging cable in a cloth bag and that is stuck in between the temple and the lens. While it is in the box its fine, but when you are using it, even temporarily you cannot slide it in your shirt or even keep it in a microfibre bag.
Just an opinion, has nothing to do with the functionality.. did not see the Bose logo on the outside of the frame....so it gives a feeling of Cheap Chinese Frames....
Calling while driving is not so clear,I must say.
Kudos to Bose.
As I removed courier bag and the first thing I noticed was a box with cello tape instead of official branding seal and as I unboxed the frame, there were scratches on the glasses, hair on the speaker grill and oil marks on the temples..
I have been using them for over a month now and I have replaced them with power glasses. Here are a few observations:
1. I loved the idea and it looks like someone picked them up right of the Bond movies
2. Music sounds decent enough without obstructing
3. Battery life is great for a mixed use of taking calls and music. Easily lasts me a day with occasional music and good long calls
The Not So Good
1. They are Heavy for sure, a day of use will leave you messaging yourselves few times
2. Call volume is surprisingly LOW when you accept the incoming call from the only button on them. Otherwise the call volume is normal and I hope this also will be fixed by software updates
3. I find the frame to be a bit too broad
4. The temple is a bit short and one needs to be careful while folding them as it might scratch the lenses and finally
5. A cable to charge them in the present era, A BIG NO and letdown. In my opinion they could have done something with the beautiful case it comes in.
2. The glasses are bulky.
3. The charge gets over in hardly 45 minutes.
4. The FRAMES tip keeps on touching the lenses even inside the case so it's not really in your hands to protect the glares from scratches.
Top reviews from other countries
I opted for the Alto which come up quite large. Perfect for my large head but my wife can't wear them. She has asked for a pair of the smaller Rondo frames though.
All in all, really happy with my purchase.
+ Sound quality - surprisingly good - comparable to other Bose products (balanced sound - if you expect “over” bass, you are at wrong address with bose)
+ Design - fits well, looks decent, suitable for almost any ocassion
+ Replaceable lenses - easy replacement
+ Custom original lenses available: mirror polarised lenses and blue gradient lenses. Unfortunately, it seems, it is not possible to purchase the original grey leses, that came with the frames - in my view, the best of them (I do have all 3 types).
+ Prescription lenses - please ask your optician to watch the youtube replacement video (https://youtu.be/f5uc7BnbPTI) before replacing (not to heat the frames)
- Poor battery life (about 2,5 hours listnening to music/podcasts/talking on the phone)
- Long charging time (about 3 hours) - yes, it is longer, than battery life... btw: most power banks turn off after few minutes of charging, while they do not recognise a device connected to it, so Bose advise to use a wall changer or computer to charge. They do reccomend to use 1A charger (niether the 2,1A, nor stronger).
- Calls in noisy (or windy) environment are hardly possible - actually, I am not sure, if this is minus - it simply corresponds with product design
Space for improvement:
> Some kind of “charging case” would definitely help to improve the experience (long charging time/poor battery life)
> I understand, that “rough edges” are part of the specific product design, I like the “industrial” style of the product, however the “close to ear” part could be a little bit less sharp - more curved
> Buttons - I am not 100% sure, but maybe adding volume (+/-) buttons on the opposite (left) temple to action button could be useful.
> Support for the product - it looks like Bose itself doesn’t trust the product:
- it’s almost impossible to find and get the (proprietary) charging cable replacement, or case replacement (Bose allways direct you at the support line).
- instructions how to replace the lenses (and regarding prescription lenses) came 5 months after the official launch of the product - at first in the user discussion forum on the bose site.
I am using Bose Frames connected to iOS (iPhone), I have not tested any of the VR features. I thought about trying the golf (Golfshot) app, but it doesn’t have too much sense, while the frames battery withstands nine holes only.
However, as Sunglasses these feel like the cheap throw-away glasses one purchases on holiday from a chap walking along the promenade because one forgot to pack his or her usual sunglasses.
I don't know why Bose has used this cheap plastic, maybe to reduce the weight of the glasses? I have passed the glasses around between 4 different people and all have the same complaints - look and feel cheap, bad fit slides off the nose.
Bose need to talk to Ray Bans etc and come up with Sunglasses that are as sunglasses alone of passable quality, and then think about adding the microphone and speakers.
Somit ist keine Langzeiterfahrung möglich.
- die Idee finde ich absolut klasse! Wobei ich das Ganze schon vor ca. 6-7 Jahren von B-Speech in ähnlicher Form kannte. Es war eine Bluetooth FSP in Sonnenbrille.
- Der Sound ist sehr gut, ich konnte mir das Ganze nicht 100% einleuchtend vom logischen vorstellen, wie es funktionieren soll, so dass sich mein Gegenüber nicht gestört fühlt (siehe negativer Aspekt)
- Tragekonfort ist auch ziemlich gut.
- Man kann die Gläser anpassen und auf sein jeweiliges Design wechseln (ca. 30 Euro).
- Nettes Schutzcase
- leider wie von mir infrage gestellt, hören andere Menschen im Raum letztlich schon mit! Außer man schaltet das Ganze schon extreme leise. Die Werbeaussage: "Sonnenbrille mit integrierten Bose Lautsprechern für einen kraftvollen Klang, der Sie umgibt, ohne dass Ihre Mitmenschen davon gestört werden" trifft leider bei meiner gelieferten Brill nicht zu.
- ich finde die Brille doch ein wenig globig.
- Preis finde ich doch ein wenig hoch für das Produkt in der Form.
Ich habe die Bose Sound Sport Free, und finde das Ladecase absolut genial dazu. Das Case dient letztlich als Powerbank und ist ziemlich genial. In der Preisklasse würde so etwas die Ganze Geschichte ziemlich abrunden.
Ich finde die Idee Klasse, Umsetzung durchaus gelungen und finde auf Grund des nicht eingehaltenen Werbeversprechens gute 3 Sterne im Gesamten als angemessen und behalte die Brille wohl auch.
Allerdings Leuten, die das Ganze in ruhiger Umgebung nutzen wollen bzw. niemand stören wollen, würde ich davon abraten.
Nachlese: Ich habe mir inzwischen beim Optiker Normalgläser mit meinen Werten für die Brille machen lassen zum Austausch mit den Sonnen"gläsern". Die Brille verträgt es und ich auch. Ich bin sehr zufrieden!